beer Being Crafty

The Hot Pepper said:
Cool, I didn't know that, your New Mexico stuff fools me... DMV = Delaware Maryland Virginia... I get that but somehow thought you were in NM.
Mad cold here too.
I'm from NM, but I've lived in the DC/NOVA area for 7 years now, due to the job market, plus my wife got her doctorate out here.

This staycation my wife and I are on is the longest run of consecutive days off we have had together since we moved to NOVA, 7 years ago. They pay very well here, and there is a high quality of living, but they work you to the bone.

The last bomber of my aji amarillo IIPA... Great beer, that I can't wait to make again this Summer with fresh aji amarillo, and the 16 total ounces of hops I use for this brew. 10 ounces are dry hops, which is why I think this brew has held up so well, despite the time in the bottle.

The gose I brewed on Friday night has been silently wrapped in blankets, and souring with the Omega lacto blend, and a vial of WLP 677. It is at a PH of 3.7 right now, so I will probably finish brewing it tomorrow with some Fuggles, coriander, and salt. I will also be hitting it with 4 lbs. of Açaí puree in secondary fermentation for good measure.

Where's The Bum?

afb6134d462f9ee0ff09e30b093979ee.jpg

Oops - wrong thread! He'll find it here too, I guess, LOL ...

tctenten said:
We had that in chicken soup last Wed or Thur. I want to see how long Danielle will leave it out on the counter.
lol meanwhile she's waiting for you to tell her you're waiting to see how long she leaves it there so she's leaving it there. hahahaha married games are too funny and all your homes are messy :P

Back