beer Being Crafty

grantmichaels said:

WTF? ...

Cauliflower is the shit. And you can totally fakie it out into being tasty like a pasta or rice side or whatever with enough M's ...

I could mes with him, since he said he didn't have a refined palate for beer, and say he doesn't have one for food either based on this. :P :rofl:

grantmichaels said:

WTF? ...

Cauliflower is the shit. And you can totally fakie it out into being tasty like a pasta or rice side or whatever with enough M's ...

You all are proving my point.

Collieflower pizza crust, fake this, fake that....no...gimme rice, gimme pasta, gimme real pizza dough. I get it is a healthy or vegetarian alternative for some.

I will have Danielle make it. That recipe sounds good, but I bet I would like it better with chicken.

tctenten said:
You all are proving my point.

Collieflower pizza crust, fake this, fake that....no...gimme rice, gimme pasta, gimme real pizza dough. I get it is a healthy or vegetarian alternative for some.

I will have Danielle make it. That recipe sounds good, but I bet I would like it better with chicken.

No you are only disproving your own point and missing out, MORE  FOR US!!

If I'm proving your point, you are proving Boss's point ...

:rofl:

Boil a head, coat the florets with 50/50 butter and EVOO, season it with some A/P seasoning, and throw it in the oven until it's moderately charred ...

Like charred, too - with some black ...

Pull it out and keep eating until you are right ...
The parts you normally discard with be some of the best, this way, too ...

The heart of the stem - soooo nutty and sweet ...

The actually green things from the leaves, that looks like artichoke bits ... charred ... SO. FUCKING. GOOD.

Lemme find the most insane one, that I haven't done yet, that I was saving for my own use in a TD - but I'll share now, because I'm nice ...

http://www.fromachefskitchen.com/brined-whole-roasted-tandoori-cauliflower/

OMG ...

Brined ... who would have thunk it.

I'd have won a TD with that puppy.

I would never vouch for something that had no flavor. The flavor is so distinct I actually don't even get that... maybe his tongue broke.

dog_broken_tongue.jpg

Back