beer Being Crafty

I got pretty crafty last night 
crafttime.jpg

Cheers

Grass Snake said:

Apparently The Lone Pint brewery has some bottling issues to work out, it's on tap all day but finding bottles is next to impossible. Bottles will peak their head eventually, the guy at the beer store said he will save a couple for me if they do and I'll be sure to send you one.
No worries brotha, if you do ever have some extra bottles ,I'll send you something really nice from here. 

Cheers

Grass Snake said:

Apparently The Lone Pint brewery has some bottling issues to work out, it's on tap all day but finding bottles is next to impossible. Bottles will peak their head eventually, the guy at the beer store said he will save a couple for me if they do and I'll be sure to send you one.
after doing a little research it looks like bottles are very hard to get but they have a ton of places listed on their website that fill growlers. Just a heads up for your own personal consumption. It was a really good beer, and very surprised it came from TX, no offense.  Cheers

FreeportBum said:
after doing a little research it looks like bottles are very hard to get but they have a ton of places listed on their website that fill growlers. Just a heads up for your own personal consumption. It was a really good beer, and very surprised it came from TX, no offense.  Cheers
I'll have to taste it first and then maybe I can recommend others from Texas you may like. I have a feeling that Mosaic Ipa from Community might be on the Yellow rose level or better. Send me your Addy and I'll send you a few I feel are the best from North Texas. Just need a little time to round up the freshest beers possible.
What kind of beer do you typically drink Bum?

Grass Snake said:
I'll have to taste it first and then maybe I can recommend others from Texas you may like. I have a feeling that Mosaic Ipa from Community might be on the Yellow rose level or better. Send me your Addy and I'll send you a few I feel are the best from North Texas. Just need a little time to round up the freshest beers possible.
What kind of beer do you typically drink Bum?
That would be awesome man but don;t feel like you gotta send me anything. 

If it looks like a glass of orange juice I'm in 

Cheers 

Back