beer Being Crafty

Last night I tried the new tap of single hop Motueka (Crush it! Motueka), and realized, I don't love that hop alone, but the Motueka+Galaxy is superb. It was good but needed the brightening of the Galaxy, but it is crushable!

hammer_pants.jpg

A bit of a throwback with this IPA that I used to drink on the daily 8 years or so ago. I got a bad batch back in 2011, and sent an e-mail to Red Hook about it, but they never responded. I stopped drinking it completely. It seems like the recipe has changed a bit since I last drank it 6 or so years ago, and not for the better. I slammed it while working on dinner, with what I like to call the milk chocolate of sausages.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
A bit of a throwback with this IPA that I used to drink on the daily 8 years or so ago. I got a bad batch back in 2011, and sent an e-mail to Red Hook about it, but they never responded. I stopped drinking it completely. It seems like the recipe has changed a bit since I last drank it 6 or so years ago, and not for the better. I slammed it while working on dinner, with what I like to call the milk chocolate of sausages.

Red Hook's old-formula ESB was 'the beer' for them ...

Back