beer Being Crafty

Ozzy2001 said:
If you can get more I'll trade you some good local stuff here. :)
So what you got to trade Ozzy? Don't come at me with Budweiser JK This one is yours regardless.

Attachments

• 20170118_131710.jpg
    20170118_131710.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20170118_131733.jpg
    20170118_131733.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 19
The tasting room is a closet with 12 taps it was designated as an office until the tasting room laws passed, it already spills onto the sidewalk for waiting, and next door into the production room where they let you hang out, for now...

TC did u visit production side? That's size of new room.

I decided to give this beer another go, even though I had it on draught last year, and wasn't impressed at that time. I noticed on the can that it said that it is brewed in Connecticut, even though I know the brewery is in Baltimore. It looks like they contracted this one out to another brewery to brew and package, and I'm glad they did. Whatever potential changes were made to the recipe at the new location are really good. Super citrusy from the hops, I seriously can't stop swirling and smelling it. I would definitely buy this again, if it's brewed from the contract brewery though, of course.

I did a bit of an intentional hard pour as well...

The Hot Pepper said:
The tasting room is a closet with 12 taps it was designated as an office until the tasting room laws passed, it already spills onto the sidewalk for waiting, and next door into the production room where they let you hang out, for now...

TC did u visit production side? That's size of new room.
No just saw it like you pictured above. The had the steel doors up so I just looked in quickly.

Back