beer Being Crafty

grantmichaels said:
DP#3

Overflowed, stunk from a foot above it ...

1e2b85a0307489185cc6f9f140193f42.jpg

Infected, surely ...
That sucks. At least know that I'm not crazy, and the beer definitely had an infection of some sort. Did it smell like vegemite?

Can came from Colo, not bad, just bad ...

Omni was from ABC ...

Zhukov was from ABC or Total Wine, last Summer ...

I asked myself if anything could happen here - but it's not ...

Otherwise BCS wouldn't have recalled ALL THAT BEER that was just like this ...

Shit just gets hot getting distro here, then the staling is sped up ... I guess.

If you said you had a pepper beer with allspice, aged in rum barrels, I may try, and sure call it Jerk (sometimes it's just the hint of flavors that lend to the the name), but to say there is jerk seasoning in it sounds disgusting, just in the description. I mean, are there onions, and garlic? Yuck!!

I only had one brew today, due to exhaustion from an 11 hour work day. I've got several projects to do tomorrow, but I will definitely be crushing some brews tomorrow night and Sunday. I may brew on Sunday as well, but that is dependant on sourcing malted oats locally. I haven't seen them at any local HB shops, but I haven't ever specifically looked either.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
I only had one brew today, due to exhaustion from an 11 hour work day. I've got several projects to do tomorrow, but I will definitely be crushing some brews tomorrow night and Sunday. I may brew on Sunday as well, but that is dependant on sourcing malted oats locally. I haven't seen them at any local HB shops, but I haven't ever specifically looked either.
Just oat malt ...

Back