beer Being Crafty

The Hot Pepper said:
Does this Southernhopalistic work better for you t0mato?

attachicon.gif
IMG_20170408_142807.jpg

It def works better for me, LOL ....

Some of these craft beers are fragile. I'm now a believer you can skunk a beer in direct sunlight in a matter of seconds, even if it's not even warm out. Happened to me twice with OH, beautiful beer I know the taste of, outside, sun, next sip skunk nose. Happened last week and I was like, damnnnn it is true. And today, So now I know, that beer TC sent me, was skunked! And... I skunked it, as predicted by Grant over some wheebz comments. I now shade my beer. I think I may order some brown glass pints if they exist lol. If not, someone get on that... pay me later.

The Hot Pepper said:
Some of these craft beers are fragile. I'm now a believer you can skunk a beer in direct sunlight in a matter of seconds, even if it's not even warm out. Happened to me twice with OH, beautiful beer I know the taste of, outside, sun, next sip skunk nose. Happened last week and I was like, damnnnn it is true. And today, So now I know, that beer TC sent me, was skunked! And... I skunked it, as predicted by Grant over some wheebz comments. I now shade my beer. I think I may order some brown glass pints if they exist lol. If not, someone get on that... pay me later.

Yuuuup ...

Sub-minute ...

Cans are the best! ;)

Back