beer Being Crafty

tctenten said:
Grant's turn today.
No, my trip was a total success ... I was done and home before noon, well ahead of the worst-case scenario I'd imagined ...

Didn't even have to call Comcast while I was out there, LOL ...

Cleaning my keezer went better than expected too ... thank you Swiffer ...

Now I have to clean all of the damn regulators and tanks, but I'm thinking I'll just make 1:10 bleach in a spray bottle ...

Danielle saw me getting ready and pitched a little fit ...

D: "You never aerosol bleach ... nobody does that and anybody who has ever cleaned anything knows that!".
G: "People are stupid. It's bleach, not sarin ... I'm going to make a DILUTE solution and spray my shit ... go back outside and get some more sun and STFU ... please and thanks!"

#Truth

grantmichaels said:
No, my trip was a total success ... I was done and home before noon, well ahead of the worst-case scenario I'd imagined ...

Didn't even have to call Comcast while I was out there, LOL ...

Cleaning my keezer went better than expected too ... thank you Swiffer ...

Now I have to clean all of the damn regulators and tanks, but I'm thinking I'll just make 1:10 bleach in a spray bottle ...

Danielle saw me getting ready and pitched a little fit ...

D: "You never aerosol bleach ... nobody does that and anybody who has ever cleaned anything knows that!".
G: "People are stupid. It's bleach, not sarin ... I'm going to make a DILUTE solution and spray my shit ... go back outside and get some more sun and STFU ... please and thanks!"

#Truth

https://youtu.be/QlB2s1WtJYY?t=8m2s

I want fresh beer ...

23c60ea5e447b0d8d3297aee8763d410.jpg

Back