beer Being Crafty

You guys need to get with the times 

Attachments

• BMT_Cocktail_Coaster_Umbrellas_POP.jpg
    BMT_Cocktail_Coaster_Umbrellas_POP.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 31
FreeportBum said:
I asked the head guy at my spot and he replied fuck it it still taste awesome it only skunks the smell. Enjoy your beer in the sun mofos

Exactly what I noticed, in the nose, the skunky beer smell...  it actually dissipated after I took it inside, so I wondered if it was some science of the sun activating the skunky scent... but I didn't want to look all crazy and shit for saying it seemed to disappear since tc was in a mood lol!

FreeportBum said:
I asked the head guy at my spot and he replied f**k it it still taste awesome it only skunks the smell. Enjoy your beer in the sun mofos

That's the least truthful thing you have ever posted.

Lay folk don't distinguish between the smell and taste ... someone's done so much sensory evaluation they've forgotten what regular consumers experience.

Anyone who holds smell distinct from anything taste related is ONLY trying to get out of explaining something complex ...

There's a reason why your body' instinct is clenching up your starfish on the way to climax ...

You'd never be able to procreate reliably effectively if you were able to fart during foreplay ... because no matter how good the lube tastes, if you perfume a chick, the watermelon doesn't fucking matter.

:rofl:

But yes smell is a huge part of the taste experience, but, like I said, it dissipated... so it led me to believe it activates the skunk smell, and does not totally skunk it, because that does not dissipate. So while in the sun it had that nose, when I moved it to the shade or inside, it actually went away, leading me to believe it is some vapors floating on top of the beer and not the content. So in my view both of you would be correct.

Back