beer Being Crafty

That's awesome. Cheers, to your old man, 1010! :beer:
(I hope you don't think I was fishing for a "thank you," cuz that ain't me, lol)
Where them beers at, pepper peeps?
IMG_5102.JPG

I'm slamming this refreshing brew, amd watering my garden. I'm also noticing the ridiculous amount of peppers that need to be picked after I'm done watering.

Also, the squirrels are already stealing my tomatoes, now that my dog is gone. They have no shame!

Salud!

Attachments

• 20170821_182426.jpg
    20170821_182426.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 31
  • 20170821_183333.jpg
    20170821_183333.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 32
Thegreenchilemonster said:
You brewed that one? Glad to see you back in the brewing game! It looks good! What are the deets? Hops, etc.?
It's a collab with my best bro from up at the brewery, they let us use their smaller pilot system before they sold it to brew which was really cool. 

Their house strain of chico with american 2-row,red wheat,carapils- hops were cascade,citra,simcoe and chinook. Pretty much an A1 clone except for the addition of chinook. I get grapefruit,tangerine and pinecones. It's actually really really good, almost forgot I had them in the cellar..lol

Cheers 

Thegreenchilemonster said:
Nice! Sexy looking beer. I gott a get you out a few bottles of my newest sour. I plan on line sitting at The Veil sometime soon, so I'll let you know, so I can get some cans going your way, as well.
No rush my friend and it's much appreciated. I've told all my peeps to hold off on beer mail until it gets cold again. Come late September I'll start sending out stuff again. 

Back