beer Being Crafty

MikeUSMC said:
Thinking about it, depending on the weather (I heard snow for Friday morning on the radio today)

Patriots vs. Eagles Super Bowl. Wife's from Philly originally. Thinking of doing regional food themed SB party. She wants authentic Philly soft pretzels and I have zero problem driving to Tommy Dinic's in the Reading Terminal in Philly to pick up a bunch of shit to make their roast pork sandwiches w/ the broccoli rabe, lol. I've done it a couple times before. My father in law brings me up like 1/2 dozen French bread rolls, and the pork, broccoli rabe, spinach, and au jus once in a while. Figure if I get all the stuff (separately), it'll keep just fine in the fridge til Sunday

Anyway, I was gonna go to Tree House today for beer for Sunday, until I checked my bank account first lol
I'll get paid again Friday, so thinking of heading to Philly early, then hitting up Other Half on the way home. Maybe I'll deliver Pookie a roast pork sandwich if he's around ;)
Wow...that is some plans. Word of caution....they may not have any cans, so you will be limited to growlers. Hate for you to show up and find no cans.

FreeportBum said:
Bissell brothers has a new one coming out this weekend, sounds good.
attachicon.gif
image.png
You busy in september? Chelsea and I just booked a trip to Maine for the first week of September.

tctenten said:
Wow...that is some plans. Word of caution....they may not have any cans, so you will be limited to growlers. Hate for you to show up and find no cans.
Phuck. Thanks, dude

That's gonna make for a long f**king day if OH doesn't have cans, lol

My house to Philly: 4 hours
Philly to OH: 2 hours
(If OH has no cans) OH to Tree House: 4 hours
Tree House back to my house: 1.25 hours

That's a helluva beer run. Almost 12 hours. "No traffic." Possibly snowing too, lol. Maybe I can squeeze Aslin in there somewhere too, haha

FML :rofl:

Back