beer Being Crafty

Master of Karate DDH to keep my thirst quenched, while I wrap some scallops with bacon

Attachments

• 20181004_192629.jpg
    20181004_192629.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 52
The Hot Pepper said:

I'm impressed. Just around the corner and now in NYC no doubt....  Had no idea they went so far north... Good beer, they are a downtown Charleston restaurant with a microbrewery.

Lots of good local breweries here. One of my faves is Westbrook. A real full-on brewery with great offerings. Tonight I enjoy "One Claw"  Rye Pale as I have sent the "Two Claw" abroad to another THP member....

Gotta give a shout to these dudes. I don't know them or owe them any money or vice-versa. Not exactly "local" but these cats from Spartanburg, SC have figured out some damn good beer. I believe that it is the best non -New England  "New England" style IPA I've had to date. I've only had this "one" but several cases in I gotta give props. Don't know the distribution, but if chance appears.. take it...

Epcot Center's the bomb

Heavy Seas IPA (tiniest cups I've ever seen, lol)
IMG_7392.JPG

w/ extra Harissa
IMG_7391.JPG

IMG_7390.JPG

Got the charcuterie cone and seafood salad in Spain
IMG_7393.JPG

IMG_7394.JPG

Some more beers in Norway
IMG_7397.JPG

Jerk chicken lollipops in the "Islands of the Caribbean"
Tasted great, freakin' ZERO heat though. Came w/ fried plantains and mango chutney or salsa or something
IMG_7398.JPG

Washed it down with an "Electric Blue" Long Island Iced Tea
IMG_7373.JPG

Also got the Hawaiian pork sliders w/ pineapple. Bangin' flavor but not worth a pic ;)
:cheers:

MikeUSMC said:
Epcot Center's the bomb

Heavy Seas IPA (tiniest cups I've ever seen, lol)
IMG_7392.JPG

w/ extra Harissa
IMG_7391.JPG
IMG_7390.JPG

Got the charcuterie cone and seafood salad in Spain
IMG_7393.JPG
IMG_7394.JPG

Some more beers in Norway
IMG_7397.JPG

Jerk chicken lollipops in the "Islands of the Caribbean"
Tasted great, freakin' ZERO heat though. Came w/ fried plantains and mango chutney or salsa or something
IMG_7398.JPG

Washed it down with an "Electric Blue" Long Island Iced Tea
IMG_7373.JPG

Also got the Hawaiian pork sliders w/ pineapple. Bangin' flavor but not worth a pic ;)
:cheers:

Einstock white ale is a great beer. I gotta wonder why they are serving Icelandic beer in the Norway Pavillion though. There are some great Norwegian beers.

Ashen said:
Einstock white ale is a great beer. I gotta wonder why they are serving Icelandic beer in the Norway Pavillion though. There are some great Norwegian beers.
There's a very good chance that was in Norway, Ashen. Those pics were from yesterday, and I was pretty tuned up, haha. Back at Animal Kingdom today. Just waited an hour and f**king forty five minutes in line for the Avatar ride here, only for them to come over the loudspeaker to announce "technical difficulties...wait times 'may be' longer than expected...." Glad that shit's over with! Best ride of the trip, but not worth the f**kin wait

Kids are in the gift shop now, and Daddy's back in the smoking area with a Sea Dog (I think?) beer
IMG_7401.JPG

Our last day here, thank God, lol. Kids wanted to hit that ride one last time today. Headed back to the condo soon to the poolside bar and nachos :party:

Coming home tomorrow :cheers:

Back