• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

BENTS PAIN AND PAIN 2

pain2 cooking, will know if it's worthy tomorrow or day after.....

using BB's famed nagas again, this time in a concentrate form.

I have to say it, & i'm not sure where to mention so i'm going to lob it in here.

I've eaten a lot of fresh nagas & bhis & bhuts & nagas in sauce etc. What BB grows is (to my taste) 20 to 30% hotter than any other i've tried.
I'm trying to get a scoville reading on them through Griffith Uni here but no fun so far.

So far, from what I've tried, BB's superhots are the best tasting & hottest on the planet.

:cheers:

my $0.02

BB supplies me with my naga and some of my fatalii supply as well.... perhaps he provides the optimum growth conditions ....regardless he certainly produces the hottest pods I have come accross.
One day I hope to keep him employed full time growin chillis ...both our dreams come true..lol

I will vouch for the hottest natural stuff I have had...BBs the man...

stillmanz said:
BB supplies me with my naga and some of my fatalii supply as well.... perhaps he provides the optimum growth conditions ....regardless he certainly produces the hottest pods I have come accross.
One day I hope to keep him employed full time growin chillis ...both our dreams come true..lol

I got to check out the fataliis & drool over them on the w/end. Even tasted one last night with my bickies & feta. It was like a pineapple filled with napalm. The taste of summer on the sun.

All we have to do is find him 40 more acres Stillmanz

Back