• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

overwintering Bents winter experiment

I bet they don't have purple coats, super long multi-coloured hair and pretty pictures on their back sides with a twinkle in their eyes though.

is this the my little pony fan forum :shocked::stop:..thank god rainbow brite isnt here..o my god rainbowberry you didnt get the name frommm..o the fear :rolleyes:

Rainbow Brites not quite the same though (OMG I can't believe I've just looked that up the Rainbow Brite site on the internet). I have to say with fingers crossed that I honestly don't own any my little pony's.

Here's me naked boys

rainbowberryphonepics.jpg
Rainbowberry:)

Trust Omri to see me naked first ;)

Anyway last month we had snow and I was worried about leaving my seedlings on the window sill over night. Today it's meant to be 25 degrees- that's sun-stroke weather for us :) I went up to the greenhouse this morning and found this on my Jalapeno Grande.

Image002-19.jpg

I swear it wasn't there yesterday. I started this plant later than a lot of the others. For some reason the seeds were pink, anyone know why? Sorry about the crappy photo, I was trying to dodge the sun.

Its a fungicide.

"Thiram is a widely used seed-applied fungicide offering important disease protection on a variety of crops:"

Back