• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Bhut eater

Something about that guy scares me a bit. Im sorry if you read this video maker, but show some emotion. just a tiny bit.

Novacastrian said:
His tounge is dead from crack i think.

Thats what my girlfriend said, too funny man!

I dont know but man id be jumping a little, even hard man Neil hurts a little! Too funny!:onfire:

Novacastrian said:
His tounge is dead from crack i think.

Crack users are a tad more skinny than that guy. He was just a metalhead from Minnesota with a high tolerance for heat - nothing too scary compared to the real freaks out there.

bigt said:
Crack users are a tad more skinny than that guy. He was just a metalhead from Minnesota with a high tolerance for heat - nothing too scary compared to the real freaks out there.

Ok so he smokes cracks....raids Novas garden and then eats a heap of mud cake, mmmmmmm....Mud cake. Followed up for desert, a lovely bhut Jolokia whilst listening to Judas Priest!!! :onfire:

and that would be me... i can eat anything... and in any amount...

name the amount and i will eat it...

send me your Bhuts and i will eat them all...

i am the chili destroyer...

i will provide one..

just send me the goods and what it is you want me to do, and i will deliver...

i am the chili destroyer !

Im wondering if the wax-on-the-tongue technique, ala Homer Simpson Esq., would work in this case. Any volunteers?

McGoo said:
Im wondering if the wax-on-the-tongue technique, ala Homer Simpson Esq., would work in this case. Any volunteers?

ha ha ha

i was getting a little worried about what i just said and was thinking about that..lol

I don't know if raw pods could make it through customs for me to send them to you, but maybe someone in Canada can hook you up this summer. Hot Canuk perhaps? I am thinking nothing too drastic. Maybe just eating 3-4 of the hottest pods ie. Naga Morich, 7-Pot, Scorpion, Fatalii consecutively.

no problem.. i can do that with my eyes closed...

deal !

make it happen, i will film it and then post it...

I AM THE CHILI DESTROYER yer yer yer er er er r r r

Hotpeppa said:

deal !

Ok buy some Habenero's at the super market record your self eating 2.

Hotpeppa said:

deal !

I dont usually make a special sauce.....but maybe when things chill here...i might pose a challenge between you and mr Neil THSC! Video both and see how you go. i have a special recipe that will be made once some certain pods are ready. This is a sauce no one has done before...made from special things. Extract free as usual and all pure ingrediants....! Are you up for it...Then we can rate you 2! Could be fun! This stuff will be way hotter than WRATH OF GOD!

Back