• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense BHUT JOLOKIA PURPLE!

hey guys i just stumbled across a website that sells "PURPLE BHUT JOLOKIA" Seeds... i have never heard of or seen these before and dont know wether to take it as true.the pods dont really look like jolokia either My link .......click on mylink to see the pic.

judging by the purple tint on the soil and background I would say that those pods are a bit of photoshop fun

I originally received these peppers from JSKaiser when he first posted them, however, the few that I was growing died when I had some knuklehead looking after them when I was on holidays and lost the strain so I thankyou heaps Nova for the seeds

judging by the purple tint on the soil and background I would say that those pods are a bit of photoshop fun

I tweaked the image in Photoshop to remove the purple tinge, it is still purple, just not as deep.

Unless it has been tweaked more than that.

That one is a bit strange looking.

I have about 20 purple Bhuts growing this season, but they’re not going to be as fat as that one.

I have seen the last 2 photos before....
Check out www.chilliseedbank.com.au and look at the bhut jolokia on there...

HHHHmmmmmm.....

I haven't mentioned much, but I've got a few plants growing and these truly have the most amazing leaf coloring I've ever seen. I CANNOT wait to see how they turn out. Very, very unique. Leaves look C. chinense to me too!

Chris

I haven't mentioned much, but I've got a few plants growing and these truly have the most amazing leaf coloring I've ever seen. I CANNOT wait to see how they turn out. Very, very unique. Leaves look C. chinense to me too!

Chris

Cool Chris please put me down for a few seed of them when they do their thing. It looks like I'm going to have a few new and unusual ones to share this season.

I originally received these peppers from JSKaiser when he first posted them, however, the few that I was growing died when I had some knuklehead looking after them when I was on holidays and lost the strain so I thankyou heaps Nova for the seeds

These seeds are Kaiser too, out of the ten (eleven) in the still labled packet about four or five look viable. I will pad them up real good for ya.

Check it heres ya list ya lucky bastige.

7-pod sr strain
Purple Hab
T. Scorpion Cardi strain
Red Congo Trinidad
T. Scorpion Morouga blend
7-pod Jonah
Barrackpore 7-pod
Bhut Jolokia
Doughlah 7-pod billy boy strain
Butch T Scorpion
Purple Bhut
PLUS some other favorites, some chilli some not.

Am putting in envelope as soon as i get ya addy again! Oh yeah your orange sauce kicks ass with san choi bow.

Back