• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bhuter 1920 :shrug:

Hello! I might as well try this. List is still in progress. Yes, I'm way behind, but who's in a hurry, anyway? Lol

Here's what has germinated and is now in the dirt. More to come. Waiting on germination.

Cinder F5
Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 (Brown)
Volante
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple BBG x 2
JPGS x Primo x 2
GSM (Grocery Store Mystery...Brown)
Brown Moruga
Black Panther
Berry Amarillo

Later added as germinated:
Rocoto Oculta CLEF
Caramel Moruga
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Purple Reaper

7kZ4znd.jpg

I'll leave this recipe for Depression Bread here...just in case...
7eMaxgF.jpg

Ok. Pics. Just a couple.
Maters and some peppers
l0zYa5n.jpg

Maters in biggest 3 buckets. German Pink, Liz Birt, and Big Blue from Paul (ShoreRider). Pasilla de Oaxaca from WickedMike (white bucket back) and E'spelette from Colin in France (nice.chili) black bucket. Also some peppers.
m9ArPA5.jpg

Most of them
6r1EWYn.jpg

E8kDt1q.jpg

These three are from Cmpman1974: Front Red Brainstrain, left Peach Volante, right CGN 22184 Peach Frutescens
9uiGsSt.jpg

The left is Isolated Black Naga, the right is Black Naga x Peri-Peri. The seeds I isolated for the left plant are from the same mother that I used to make the cross on the right.
9smjDIE.jpg

NtuL1a6.jpg

And these are 7 Pot Cinder F5. The 2 on the top are from seeds I saved and the bottom 2 are from a friends' seeds. I'd say the others look more 7 Pot-ish, while the top two look more Bhut-ish.
vLSkEQM.jpg

Interesting..........

Thank you!

I wasn't gonna do anything with a garden this year. Then, I said, "I'll just start a few that I need":
KmsWtzx.jpg

Yeah, we all KNEW this would happen. I don't have room for these!!! I have 2 friends that are gonna get a couple. One in ME and one in HI.
I believe Ben got his plants he needed after the virus issue.

So I'm thinking of making a list of plants that I'm willing to part with. Would anybody be interested? Probably gonna try and make a penny, though. But not sure what to change for a 4-inch potted pepper.

Purple Reaper
TgdryN3.jpg

Rhomboidium
92jrCth.jpg

Y3wZJpC.jpg

This was supposed to be SB7J x PDN Orange. This looks more like a wild to me. Maybe CaneDog will have an idea. Trident Chilli is checking for wilds that year.
vPAiUjG.jpg

5-teeth on the calyx
beaWDsF.jpg

This is closer, but this was Sunday
nrtSZgM.jpg

Azabache Jalapeño from MeatFreak
ai0k6hm.jpg

Piment d'Espelette from Colin in Nice, France (nice.chili).
M1b3yYm.jpg

Great stuff, Adam. The plant you are unsure about
looks for all the world like a c. romboidium, to me.

Whatever it is, it’s a beauty, as are just about all
the plants you have going. 

Pretty nice grow for one that wasn’t supposed to happen  ;)

PaulG said:
Great stuff, Adam. The plant you are unsure about
looks for all the world like a c. romboidium, to me.

Whatever it is, it’s a beauty, as are just about all
the plants you have going. 

Pretty nice grow for one that wasn’t supposed to happen  ;)
Thank you, Paul!
I'm questioning the plant under the Rhomboidium that looks like a Frutescens.
Thank you! Those Rhomboideum seeds cane from Rich (Pepper-Guru). He says it never forks, it just keeps growing like the main stem/stalk........straight up. But it's been killin' it this year. I can't wait to see the yellow flowers.

Bhuter said:
This was supposed to be SB7J x PDN Orange. This looks more like a wild to me. Maybe CaneDog will have an idea. Trident Chilli is checking for wilds that year.

5-teeth on the calyx

Shoot, Bhuter, I don't know, but I does have a bit of a frutescens look to to the leaves, doesn't it?  Was the  SB7J x PDN an F1?  I'm not familiar with the parentage of the PdN Orange, but curious.  Do you know?

The Azabache Jalapeño is an interesting one too, dark with some very recognizable chinense characteristics.  Do you know about it's parentage, by chance?

Haha.  Ask me a question and instead of an answer you get two in return ;)

Rhomboideum looks great.  Heck, they all look great!

CaneDog said:
Shoot, Bhuter, I don't know, but I does have a bit of a frutescens look to to the leaves, doesn't it?  Was the  SB7J x PDN an F1?  I'm not familiar with the parentage of the PdN Orange, but curious.  Do you know?

The Azabache Jalapeño is an interesting one too, dark with some very recognizable chinense characteristics.  Do you know about it's parentage, by chance?

Thank you! Very much!!!!

Trident Chilli sent me the seeds for the PDN cross. It should look like this
Rgzlq50.png

I've asked him if he had any wilds that year and he's looking into it.
Yes! I see Frutescens until the bud. AND there is some purple on the flower petals. They're still closed, but you can see the purple outline.

Stefan (MeatFreak) created the Azabache. Not sure about the parentage, but here's the link. It's in Danish, but English should be at the bottom.
https://www.barney.dk/produkt/jalapeno-azabache-c-annuum

So I'm not helpful. Lol. Thank you!!!

Hmmm, I thought I've posted these in here. The definitely need bigger shoes, but these are still refusing to pre-flower.
tHM6XKm.jpg

3 DogDawg ([StarDawg x Chemdog) Bodhi Seeds]
2 Sour Nana Gas Can [Mother: (Sunset Sherbet x High Octane Sour Banana Sherbet--Father: StrawNana SFV 2.0) Ziplock Seeds]
EYHyBXr.png

3 PineApple Cookies F2 [(GSF)(GreenShock Farms Key Lime Cookies PineApple Cut x (GSF) PineApple Cookies) HogLeg]
2 Hindu Blues [(kandy kush (hindu pheno) X uk blues) HogLeg
1 Sour Chem Feminized (Sour Diesel x Chemdog) Bodhi seeds]

CaneDog said:

Here's the bud of the unknown.
IbpExYC.jpg

EDIT:
I guess that could be the anthers, looking at the pic....

CaneDog said:

Rereading everything: the SB7J x PDN cross was just that. No colors involved initially. I have at least 2 versions of seeds: one that produces orange pods and one that produces peach pods. So I would say these might be F3, if all of that variety came out on F2.....I personally don't see it happening in F1. But it's possible.

.........and John (Trident) just said that he did NOT have any wilds that year, either. Hmmmmmm

Finally......
Got some sustenance for the plantolas:
cikzA45.jpg

This stuff is amazing. And you use very little. 1/4tsp per gallon. I started at that point last year and ended with 1 full tsp per gallon in-ground, all season, every watering.

If nothing else, the late addition ganja loved it, last year.
AlFwIK0.jpg

All I had was a hanging basket for a pot. So that's where she lived. Lol.
Same plant:
UU8lADV.jpg

All she got were those 2 Dyna-gro nutrients and garden lime. Miracle gro potting soil. So yeah, very minimalistic, but more productive than I thought.

Getting SOMETHIN' set up. Gonna try some Armenian Cucumbers on the big trellis' and the side Tonie is gonna flower it out....along with the maters surrounding, this should be fine. (We're looking at the side of the shed, not the garden with black plastic):
DCXg309.jpg

XMEksq3.jpg

Dream on, brother! I am just dreaming that my
plants finally pull out of their funk. A week of rainy
and cloudy weather with a few sun breaks right
now, so looks like I will have to wait a bit longer.

PaulG said:
Dream on, brother! I am just dreaming that my
plants finally pull out of their funk. A week of rainy
and cloudy weather with a few sun breaks right
now, so looks like I will have to wait a bit longer.
Darn, Paul! That's a bumarooni.
I think your veg growth hopped over here. These guys are killin' it!!!!!
GTHZXyF.jpg

Pay no attention to the worried skull in the bottom, left-hand corner.
Are we kidding somebody???? What the actual EFFFFF?!?!
"Luke, the pareidolia will be with you. Always"

Ml5aflt.jpg

Peach Volante
ztGFZH5.jpg

CGN 22481
pJrmY7h.jpg

Bhuter said:
Darn, Paul! That's a bumarooni.
I think your veg growth hopped over here. These guys are killin' it!!!!!
GTHZXyF.jpg

Pay no attention to the worried skull in the bottom, left-hand corner.
Are we kidding somebody???? What the actual EFFFFF?!?!
"Luke, the pareidolia will be with you. Always"

Ml5aflt.jpg

Peach Volante
ztGFZH5.jpg

CGN 22481
pJrmY7h.jpg
Killing it is an understatement, beautiful looking plants mate! Congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back