• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Big A$$ Drumstick

Pics! Come on. Let's see that drumstick in a vase.

Yeah pics are forthcoming, i just have to wait for my father to return as i am NOT going to load a program on this computer without his approval. He would keeelllll me!

The victim 1x Turkey leg, with beverage for scale.
Photo026.jpg

The ingrediants, note that i forgot that i put a small bottle of lemon grass in with the marinade.
Photo027.jpg

Victim after liberal application of Bhut spiceexnt
Photo029.jpg

In the vase next to a nip of the finest in the house
Photo030.jpg

Enter Rocky!
Photo031.jpg

I will cook this sucker up tonight and posts piccies not tomorrow but the next day as i won't be around tomoz. :)

Hey nova, where'd you put the flowers?

I guess your knees and elbows might be a bit sore.... ;)

On another note, you could have put the leg in a biiig ziplock with the marinade.

RS

Sorry boss cant oblige until tomorrow, i am 100 miles from home visiting my sis as she goes to Egypt tomorrow.
I can tell you it turned out alright though, still haven't tasted the bastard but it looks good,:lol:

Nova,
if you dont like zip-locks, a plastic bag like you get your groceries in works really well too, put the stuff in and tie a knot in the end and put in the fridge.

Scott

This thread will Fail in 4 hours.

Only Nova can save it with pics :lol:

Novacastrian said:
Enter Rocky!
Photo031.jpg

I will cook this sucker up tonight and posts piccies not tomorrow but the next day as i won't be around tomoz. :)

But what about this pic?

The KKK clan hooded knarly white mystery knob from the brown lagoon!

Salute', TB.

Back