• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blair's 2009 Halloween Reserve

Well I would have guessed the first 10 were silver wax, but there's a #8 on ebay and it's orange.

The bubble doesn't bother me, it goes with the "random" wax patterns.

You asked for 13 and got 31, reminds me of the Offspring song :)

:lol: yeah it does!

I was happy with it all including getting it so quick and I'm guessing they gave me 31 because it has the same numbers just worried that because the wax is so thin where the bubble is and there are 2 that it is even more delicate and may break one day.
We feel very lucky to be one of 99 to own it.

It's an addiction :) The Holiday Reserve should be out this week... another $300 I'm afraid...

Still curious about the silver wax, hope someone knows the secret.

You can get silver polymer resins. We used it for one of our collector bottles a couple years ago (Batch #4). I like the metallic resins, they look a bit cooler than the standard colors. We used bronze for our last collector bottle (Batch #5)

Yeah I knew how the colors are made -- the picture during the sale showed some orange top and some silver topped "pumpkin bottles". I wonder who got the silver ones, were they random or just a couple numbers?

Guys...

I just went back and took a real good look at that e-mail photo Blair sent out. I'm not going to swear to it....but it looks pretty heavily Photoshopped to me.....and probably conceived before production had even begun.

There may BE no silver or all black wax-topped bottles. :)

paulky_2000 said:
Guys...

I just went back and took a real good look at that e-mail photo Blair sent out. I'm not going to swear to it....but it looks pretty heavily Photoshopped to me.....and probably concieved before production had even begun.

There may BE no silver or all black wax-topped bottles. :)

That is what I was getting at. It could have been just a promotional thing but I don't actually think it said anything about colours just that each one is unique.

paulky_2000 said:
Exactly....maybe a few prototypes....experiments and such.

It happens!

Nice bottle you got there, Wildfire!

You would hope there is at least one out there though, perhaps it might be the first and last one. Time will tell.

Thanks, I think I like Tkromer's bottle the best so far.

Back