• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blair's 2009 Halloween Reserve

We better have gotten a good one. It has cost us AU$353 to get it!

I really wanted to get #13 as that is my lucky number but I'm guessing if that one on ebay is #12 then it is unlikely. I did ask when I placed my order just in case they felt like being nice.

Thanks, I guess 13 goes well with Halloween too so it would be awesome if we got it.
Have just had an email saying it will be delivered on 22/12/09. I would be very surprised if it does get here by then.

Can everyone post pics when they get theirs?

Do you think it is common for them to leak or be broken? I had ordered some 3am for my chilli business to sell and one of them had the wax snapped at the bottom and the other one has just started leaking. So that is 2 I can not sell.
I would hope for $79USD for shipping that is wrapped in 1kg of bubblewrap and arrives safe and sound.

Well....the boxes these come in are huge....so I'm guessing the packing material wouldn't be that much of an issue. However, the temperatures outside right now (at least where I am) aren't healthy for wax. Cold temps tend to make it shrink and crack.

Well, my peeps.....HERE'S MINE!!

100_0759.jpg

I got #47

***A word to the wise....this still had bhut jolokia powder on the outside of the bottle....down in the little crevices (as seen in the photo). DO NOT RUB YOUR EYES!! ;)

Cool thanks for showing us the pics. Apparently ours is in Perth but awaiting clearance, who knows might get it before xmas?

This was for my partners sauce collection that he has recently started. I have managed to convince him that it is "our collection".

Back