• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blair's 2009 Halloween Reserve

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
Cool thanks for showing us the pics. Apparently ours is in Perth but awaiting clearance, who knows might get it before xmas?

This was for my partners sauce collection that he has recently started. I have managed to convince him that it is "our collection".

Be very careful....collecting hot sauces get's addictive! My collection has spiraled out of control and now takes up every flat surface in three rooms plus three display cabinets!;)

Yes I am a bit worried actually, I know it could get out of control!
Only thing is I think he has a different idea to me of what to do with the hot sauce. I think we should eat it and keep the empty bottle (except for really expensive ones like this Halloween Reserve) and he thinks we should keep them all unopened.
Hey Paulky don't know if it has been done before but do you want to start a new thread and show me pictures of your collection?

My Halloween Reserve came today! Wow, this stuff is hot! I tried it on pizza. It was so hot I had to mix the rest of the bottle with 2 cans of salsa. Man this is good salsa now. The bottle makes a nice candelabra.

thehotpepper.com said:
My Halloween Reserve came today! Wow, this stuff is hot! I tried it on pizza. It was so hot I had to mix the rest of the bottle with 2 cans of salsa. Man this is good salsa now. The bottle makes a nice candelabra.

Ooh photos?

Paulky just seen your collection in another thread, nice one! I guess everyone knows what to buy you for xmas and B'days!

Boy I just can't imagine opening a $300 bottle of sauce. I have plenty in the $5-30 price range that will certainly keep me for years to come. Anything over $100 is to look at only for me...

thehotpepper.com said:

Tkromer said:
Boy I just can't imagine opening a $300 bottle of sauce. I have plenty in the $5-30 price range that will certainly keep me for years to come. Anything over $100 is to look at only for me...

Dude.....I think he's yankin' our crank....:lol:

Hehe. I was trying to yank yours paulky! I thought you'd freak out. Of course, I do not own one ;)

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
Ooh photos?

Paulky just seen your collection in another thread, nice one! I guess everyone knows what to buy you for xmas and B'days!

Thank you very much! It's only grown since those were taken!;)

I like it that way too :)

My bottle is due here tomorrow, probably signature required, so I'll leave a note and hope for the best. If not I'll get it Tuesday.

Got bottle 48, I'll try to get pictures up later today perhaps. Orange top on mine as well, wonder if anyone got a silver top? Creator?

Also, that powder on the bottle, yeah it'll make your nose run.

Tkromer said:
Got bottle 48, I'll try to get pictures up later today perhaps. Orange top on mine as well, wonder if anyone got a silver top? Creator?

Also, that powder on the bottle, yeah it'll make your nose run.

Oh my God...that's funny! I got 47....and YOU got 48!:lol:

Here we are!
IMG_2674.jpg

It was basically Christmas for me today, I got that, plus Blue Firecracker 500, Red Firecracker 500 and Encore Reserve. Ebay deal for all 3 at a STEAL :)

Tkromer said:
Here we are!
IMG_2674.jpg

I noticed that yours has a big bubble on the lid too. We just received ours today, happy it came in time but quite disappointed that after $353 they haven't taken the care to not get a bubble in the wax and considering they only had 99 to make. Has anyone else got bubbles in theirs?

They didn't give me #13 but I got # 31. I was happy with the free gifts, a beanie and a frisbee. They do look cool, I wonder how many people got the one with the silver wax?

Will post pics soon.

Back