event Bowers 2013

tylerdodd25_92 said:
ill be there just like last year... will try to go Friday but if not definitely Saturday cant wait had a blast last year.. gonna be another awesome event this year.
looking forward to seeing you and your pink Mohawk again

thanks your friend Joe

tylerdodd25_92 said:
no Mohawk anymore lol just a regular buzz cut employers don't like foot tall pink mohawks round these parts much so I had to shave it but oh well the cost of growing up I guess.
yup and that was a small price to pay, there are a few things you will miss more as time goes by but that as they say where i work, "it is what it is" and its not so bad, anyway hair has nothing to do with being a punk and being one isn't all as bad as people make it out to be
it has everything to do with attitude, and we have a mind that reason between right and wrong just as other do, i have seen many punks who had much much more morals than some, im one whats that say of me??
i will get down of my soap box now!! LOL :party:
thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
yup and that was a small price to pay, there are a few things you will miss more as time goes by but that as they say where i work, "it is what it is" and its not so bad, anyway hair has nothing to do with being a punk and being one isn't all as bad as people make it out to be
it has everything to do with attitude, and we have a mind that reason between right and wrong just as other do, i have seen many punks who had much much more morals than some, im one whats that say of me??
i will get down of my soap box now!! LOL :party:
thanks your friend Joe
couldn't of said it better myself hahaha  makin some rhino roller for the fest?

tylerdodd25_92 said:
couldn't of said it better myself hahaha  makin some rhino roller for the fest?
thanks

yes i will make a few jars

i dont know yet how much im going to do

i may or may not set up this year, but i am going to be there both days and have a few jars or "R.R." and some "Sweet Red 7" for Jay T, i may make a few others too

thanks your friend Joe

tylerdodd25_92 said:
sounds good.... ill be buying a jar or two of R.R. it was really good.
dont let your mom throw it away this time LOL

im sure she wont this time, she prolly saw how upset you where
thanks your friend Joe

tylerdodd25_92 said:
Joe do you have any of the flyers? a couple people I know want one "including me" and I got one from you last year..
i have some cards at work

i can try to get one to you
thanks your friend Joe

sicman said:
yall be on the look out for people in a sicmans t shirt my sister in law and her family go every year.  have fun and everyone take as many pics as you can and post them in this thread :dance:
it would be nice to meet you all i will be there both days sadly i wont be setting up but im gonna make a little of my sauces anyway if anyone's interested

i had two request and i will try to make both if the peppers i need are available

SWEET RED 7 (for Jayt)

RHINO ROLLER (for Tyler Dodd)

looking forward to seeing you there, your not gonna be sorry you made the trip
thanks your friend Joe

Sicman you should make plans to come up next year? :party:
ajijoe said:
it would be nice to meet you all i will be there both days sadly i wont be setting up but im gonna make a little of my sauces anyway if anyone's interested

Bummer dude, I'm definitely interested if you end up having some with you.

Darthpepper said:
Sicman you should make plans to come up next year? :party:

Bummer dude, I'm definitely interested if you end up having some with you.
yeah i think im going to find a little time to make some, but as i was saying it will depend on if the peppers are ready, things a slower this year so it seems

see you there

thanks your friend Joe

Cannot wait my son and i had a blast. we were overwhelmed with the sheer amount of peppers there are to choose from. My wife sat back laughed and watched as we decended on pepper heaven. I think we walked away with around 25lbs of peppers what the hell were we thinking. Hitting the farm first day then the fest like most others

Back