event Bowers Chile Pepper Festival 2014

Jay, if you had showed up at the NYC show, you would have heard the announcement I made on the stage just after the Deathmatch. The stuff I served will be the Deathmatch Mark V. We just have to have a batch run.

DEFCON Creator said:
Are you kidding? Stay at home, you'll have to restock! Trust me, it's nice to have the option.

Little over two hour drive for me....More than I wanna do over a 48 hour span....couldn't get into the Hilton, but found something just as close for $75 bux for the night....  Means I can hang out with the pepper posse latenight.

DEFCON Creator said:
Just under 2 hours for us. I'd rather restock than run out. To each his own.

who says I won't have enough stock with me?
granted, it would be an awesome problem to have happen!
but i also carry my sauces in plastic bins, allowing me about 120 bottles of each sauce making the trip.
If i go through that, or even come close, I will have my wife break the speed limit to drive me down some more....LOL

but, I am willing to live and learn if it backfires! :)

I must have missed this thread when I posted a second ago asking who all would be going...this will be my first pepper festival ever and excitement doesn't begin to describe it!  :woohoo: Can't wait to see you all there!

GeminiCrow said:
Where does everyone usually stay for this event?

my buddy said there is a Hilton about 10 minutes away that a lot of people spend the night....

wanna book my room early, if that's the case...
This is a good question.  Where is a good place to stay around there?  I'd prefer a campground if there's one kinda close

Back