event Bowers Chile Pepper Festival 2014

thescovillekid said:
Shoot.  Sorry I missed you guys. Although I'm in northeast PA (NEPA) now, I'm from Bowie and my sister lives in Odenton.  I've been here a while, but I still miss home.  I'm still into Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, Black-Eyed Susans, CB Blue Crabs, Terrapins, and, of course... jousting. 

Awesome bunch of people on this site.  Always like to meet more, especially ones from MD!  Have to catch you next year.  I'll hopefully be a vendor.

Great to see everyone else and thanks for all the advice and offers of assistance with getting my biz off the ground.  Y'all are the best.  Here's to another great year at Bowers!

Regards,
Mark (TSK)
I'll almost definitely be back next year, again with the goal of meeting as many THP members as possible (maybe we should set up an area or put up a sign or wear nametags or something lol!)  I have some relatives in northeast PA in Wilkes-Barre, nice little town but I prefer MD for pepper growing!  Do you at least have an emergency supply of old bay with you? And speaking of jousting, tis the season for RenFest,.. I need to get tickets soon...

If anyone has any shots of Defcon stuff, would you be able to email me them? I honestly never got a chance to take any pics this year. :(
Didn't get any at Bowers, but I did get a few in NYC if you are interested. Let me know.

Mark (TSK)
I'll almost definitely be back next year, again with the goal of meeting as many THP members as possible (maybe we should set up an area or put up a sign or wear nametags or something lol!)  I have some relatives in northeast PA in Wilkes-Barre, nice little town but I prefer MD for pepper growing!  Do you at least have an emergency supply of old bay with you? And speaking of jousting, tis the season for RenFest,.. I need to get tickets soon...
Nice... I'm just south and east of Wilkes-Barre in Mountain Top. Soil sucks and it gets pretty cold for a long time, but I can still muster quite a few pods. I always keep 2 tins of Old Bay with me. No self respecting Marylander would be caught without it.

Just wanted to say HI and sorry if I didn't recognize some folks at the festival. For the most part I'm pretty good and remember faces (not so much on names). If I saw you at the Red Hawk booth and didn't recognize you, I'm truly sorry.

Back