• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

BRING IT ON!!!

Who is going to win???

• Total voters
About a week ago, I posted a thread about fast growing varieties. No more than an hour later, I received an email from Tonly generously offering me some Bulgarian carrot seeds. So then the idea began, a grow contest!!! Well, the seeds are in the dirt and we have begun. LET THE SMACK-TALK COMMENCE!!! :dance:

Hey Tonly, did we ever make any rules for this thing???

Rules? What rules...

I'm thinking anything goes. We both have the same seed and planted same day. As many plants as you want grown in dirt, hydro, zero gravity, whatever. First ripe pod wins.

How 'bout loser springs for a bottle of sauce from a THPer such as Justaguy, SalsaLady, etc? Winner picks. (Let's put a reasonable $$ limit :) )

Good Luck!

According to the latest poll results, I'm losing 4 to 1. Hope those specially treated seeds germ OK for ya. :rofl:

Teaching my plants by example. And because 81.4F isn't good enough.

IMG_0117.jpg

I'll go with Tonly based on all the cool grow tech stuff he has posted. He also might have some connection with the international space station, citing on the "zero G" proviso.... :cool:

I am curious how a
About a week ago, I posted a thread about fast growing varieties. No more than an hour later, I received an email from Tonly generously offering me some Bulgarian carrot seeds. So then the idea began, a grow contest!!! Well, the seeds are in the dirt and we have begun. LET THE SMACK-TALK COMMENCE!!! :dance: Hey Tonly, did we ever make any rules for this thing???

gets a

Rules? What rules...I'm thinking anything goes. We both have the same seed and planted same day. As many plants as you want grown in dirt, hydro, zero gravity, whatever. First ripe pod wins. How 'bout loser springs for a bottle of sauce from a THPer such as Justaguy, SalsaLady, etc? Winner picks. (Let's put a reasonable $$ limit :) )Good Luck!

ok so I googled and feel like an idiot. Was planning on watching anyway and now that I know they are it is interesting.

Even though I am not blonde I have my days.

I see how you roll T! You have to show all of your cool tech and think that will help sway the votes huh. I'll have to go snap some pictures and get back. I will say, with the outdoor greenhouse, you may have a bit of a tactical advantage on me. However, we basically have the same germination tray set-up. Keep it coming!!!

Back