• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

BrookSideSuperhots 2018 - taking it up a notch

Getting the seeds organized for what I hope will be a better year! Weather was weak for peppers last year so hopefully it is hot and dry all summer. Working on a final list for plant out starting mid February that will hit the greenhouse in April as well as a second grow list for plants to sell at the farmer's market. Hoping to focus more on fresh pepper sales this season to my fellow Canadians after good initial results last year!

I got some amazing peppers from orders and trades this winter so here's to 2018 and best of luck to everyone growing this addictive and painful produce :)

List to follow.

422264a57c1e8f38c12c200ebdac8bcb.jpg

alkhall said:
Looking good.

I especially like those Peach Morugas.
Me too! I had some plants get mixed up when my greenhouse got destroyed. They got ejected from their marked containers. They might be chocolate primos but I really hope not. I guess we'll see

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Check out the heat you're growing over there. Man, everything looks great! The F2 Cinder you have is a great pheno...on multiple pods!!! I'm gonna say it's going to ripen to chocolate...and maaaaan, it'll be hot! Fantastic textures on all of those bad boys. I have a Chocolate Primo (seeds from Butch T) growing that just set its first pod. Whichever you've got there looks amazingly. Great job, Brandon! :woohoo:

Ghaleon said:
PBM has a peach reaper but it's actually a red reaper x JPGS. Is your peach reaper a natural variant on the CR?
Mine is from Mojo peppers. Unknown cross - plant has dark purple foliage like a PDN. No idea what the cross could be. Hasn't set a single pod yet :(. Hopefully one takes soon.

That chocolate Primo looks deadly! Where did you get your seeds? Mine don't have that texture yet. I'm hoping they will. Peach Moruga has another great surface. All of your stuff looks incredible! You're killin' it, man. Tons of pods at your place. Great work!

Bhuter said:
That chocolate Primo looks deadly! Where did you get your seeds? Mine don't have that texture yet. I'm hoping they will. Peach Moruga has another great surface. All of your stuff looks incredible! You're killin' it, man. Tons of pods at your place. Great work!
Got seeds from Justin White. I can send you some in the fall if you want to do another trade my friend :)

BSH said:
The patch is well over 3 feet tall. Brown reaper cross is 4 feet tall I bet.
a15575ae05ed46846d6db60048a95d34.jpg
How are you gonna get in there to pick? Looking good. My plants seem to have stalled out on the growing. Either from heat or lack of water.

Walchit said:
How are you gonna get in there to pick? Looking good. My plants seem to have stalled out on the growing. Either from heat or lack of water.
They are starting to touch, for sure, but I will start trimming them so that they only grow up. I want them to pump out as many pods as possible to sell at the market or on Kijiji, or on here. They get a shot of fertilizer every week and will be giving them some calmag next also to ward off BER. Maybe your plants will take off again soon once the crazy heat wanes a bit.

When you buy seeds for random peppers online, you don't always get what you wanted. This was supposed to be a peach bbg7 from Italy. No calyx, no peach, but red and hot. Sweet and tasty not bbg7 skin. Second plant looks promising so we shall see.
d4f1e514091ca0f4d25cc5f5c6bb6241.jpg

5df84a46ee2fbc63336ba45076b5e113.jpg

79d4650a2f3e417366b2b8599d6bb087.jpg

81781a819ec06ef2b0bb558383e8cc17.jpg

Back