food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

The Hot Pepper said:
Impressed by the bun!

And don't say briosche around TB!

Did the dill add anything?
The dill was added while making the dough so it was lightly spread throughout the bun, very light but nice with the chicken.  I also added the dill because I used the same buns to make smoked chicken salad sandwiches for lunch that were very nice. 

FB the dill buns work for me. 

I have a 'thang for dill butter rolls.

I reckon it matches up dern' guud with that chicken patty.

Chingonaso!

Now I got a yearnin' & burnin' for a burger.

But not beef.

How about little salmon burgers?

Boom toggle engage.

Damn dude! You got secret tomatoes on that thang??? I see them hiding on the bottom!! Greatness! 

You ever slap a bacon slice or two on one of those fish burgers? I wonder how that'd be...

frydad4 said:
Damn dude! You got secret tomatoes on that thang??? I see them hiding on the bottom!! Greatness! 

You ever slap a bacon slice or two on one of those fish burgers? I wonder how that'd be...

Fitty you know it!

One of the bestest fish sammich's I ever ate was beer battered halibut topped with bacon strips and cheddar cheese.

Heads were blown.

Minds were fingerbanged.

You got to do it with some of that fresh mahi mahi you have in the fridge.

I made some burgers last night using only 85% ground beef and Worcestershire Sauce then cooked on the stove and topped with provolone cheese...

088_zps0adaf25e.jpg

Then after a little thai peppers, bacon, cabbage, mustard all on a seeded bun. And yes that is burnt cheese around the edge!
142_zps93293bd1.jpg

149_zps8fff21b9.jpg

162_zps7d6e1050.jpg

It was so good.

Shake what your mama gave you.

That scheeze looks kinda' like queso.

I'm not a fan of fries on the burger but damn.

I'd piehole the shit out of that!

I love fries (and slaw) on sandwiches, Primanti Bros style!!!!!

TB, you ever had it like that? It's life changing! 

Damn Nate, awesome job! Very inventive!

here's my today's lunch .. fast and delicious

I prepared meat, an last minute usable remainings of eggplant, a tomato, onion, chesse, pickles, ajvar, ketchup, mayo, hot sauce (Čili Pipp's 100% PURE NAGA) and a bought buns for me and my wife
burger01.jpg

prepared the meat
burger02.jpg

threw it all together - at this point the meat with melted cheese was a small piece of ingredient under all the veggies .. but all the ingredients compensated for the lack of meat very well
burger03.jpg

mmm... gone in few minutes
burger04.jpg

Back