food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

lucilanga said:
Bootsie don't burn the bun like that, put them on a grill or something, or lower that damn flame, look how burnt they are .. those buns can't taste right.
I like em that way, after observing Burgers made in South Africa, Australia and US. Gives the burger some charred flavour that I don't get on burgers in a pan.

Don't blame those black spots on the US! LOL. We don't do that. Australia, okay fine.

The rest looks good! So there's green chilis, maple, and cheese in the patty? Or....

Black caramel being the caramelization from the maple, right?

Nice.

Hey hey hey!!!! Don't be blamin no burning on us Aussies!!! Charring maybe, but hey that's what you get when it's all over charcoal.
We may love Vegemite but that's different

Disappear for a month or so honeymooning and what not and what's going on......

Dinner last night with some hawaiin hot sauce, should of bought more bottles

Family slider night, martin's rolls as always...

10675672_10202634721093590_8069196620205620408_n.jpg

Booma said:
Hey hey hey!!!! Don't be blamin no burning on us Aussies!!! Charring maybe, but hey that's what you get when it's all over charcoal.

First of all, cheers!

Second, it's seriously reassuring to see other people constantly making things that are damn near impossible to get into your mouth around here ... Danielle gives me a hard time *EVERY* time I make something like that ... I try to tell her that it's "low carb" but it's like she doesn't even hear me =) haha ...

The Hot Pepper said:
Don't blame those black spots on the US! LOL. We don't do that. Australia, okay fine.  season 1 Kim chi garlic chili flakes dwoenjang and spring onion

The rest looks good! So there's green chilis, maple, and cheese in the patty? Or....-season 2  Gorgonzola and green chili

Black caramel being the caramelization from the maple, right? season 3  Maple Montreal seasoing and caramel sauce

Nice.
Booma said:

Kicks the sheet outa mine
Gonna try and make black burger with bamboo char  bun over Halloween

Booma-  I said   "Whoa! " out loud when I saw the picture of your burger,  my wife who was walking behind me looked over and said " Whoa Is right ! "    Although if she had realized there was pineapple in there,  it might have been a deal breaker for her.  

what is the full rundown of what is in it , if you don't mind me asking? 

2 x handground beef short rib pattys, one with home smoked Swiss and the other smoked cheddar, lots of bacon, on top of a garlic aioli bottom and grilled pineapple on top with joy sauce

Yall need to ease up on cooking your bacon, bacon with chew is where its at.Save that burnt crispy for retail joints.

Back