food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

FreeportBum said:
Elk burger inspired me. Just a teaser for now. bison short ribs(removed from bone),bison sirloin and some thick cut chipotle rubbed bacon my buddy makes after being in the freezer for about 25 minutes and getting ready to grind  :cheers:  burgers tonight  :beer:
bison_zpsf4476b36.jpg
These two pics are for my fellow carnivore's  :beer: final grind was the bison,chipotle rubbed bacon,a small shallot,couple cloves of roasted garlic and a sprig of fresh rosemary. 
IMG_3021_zps0e8d4580.jpg

IMG_3026_zpsdd355967.jpg

i've never overcooked a burger  :P  I only had one picture showing the money shot and it made the beans look even more like a pile of turds on the plate so I opted not to post that one. This wasn't no TD I was looking to eat this while it was still hot. :D  Burger was cooked to medium rare, juicy and delicious 

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! BURP!! Excuses me! Just finished that in my mind! Delicious :)
Manual grinder or electric how many passes?

grantmichaels said:

I have to find mine, now ...

I lose these things because Danielle determines they aren't being used frequently and "stores" them somewhere =( ...
Def. worth finding. best burger for me is 1 part brisket,1 part short rib, and 1 part sirloin- I like to use top sirloin cap aka culote. run through the grinder with a shallot and clove of garlic. yum

Back