food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

I know I know: No Pics No happen.  

Anyways last evening The family went to a local bbq joint and all got there "new burger"  it was awesome.

Angus,pulled pork,coleslaw,onion ring and there house sauce. The coleslaw on the bottom bun was insane good,added such a nice touch.

Cant tell you guys how bad i wanted to "sicman" the table. 

Damn it. There is no excuse to not take a pic now adays with our fancy pants space phones.

I will consider all the above statement a tale of fallacy...

All except this line.

sicman said:
Cant tell you guys how bad i wanted to "sicman" the table. 

I feel like that would have happened regardless

Booma dropping the big boom in here rather than the throwdown.  I love it, but still a little disappointed you didn't throw down some pies.  You would have been a front-runner for sure.

That's one badasssssss burger!!!!!!!!!!!
images-23.jpeg

JayT said:
Booma dropping the big boom in here rather than the throwdown.  I love it, but still a little disappointed you didn't throw down some pies.  You would have been a front-runner for sure.
Yeah I know, knackered from moving the thing, hurt my back lifting it, heavy as..... But I may just do the pizzas I had planned anyway for shits and giggles

Daaaaang Essi.

Great improvisation.

And kinky!

The pizzaiola burger looks tres bon!

On another note, I'm fixin' to rock up some sliders this evening on my new flat top.

You could have topped my pork sammie w/ that in the other thread ... and I would have cheered for it, myself ...

It's a double-cheese burger'd pork sammie =)

Cheers!

Big Betty garage cheffin'.

Coupla' ice cream scoops of 80/20 chuck, super thin mandolin'd onions, Tillamook cheddar, Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns and HBD's Cauterizer.

I need to work on the lighting for pics as this was the only worth posting.

Y'all know how I roll with smashed burgers.

Best money I ever spent on a kitchen appliance.

I just love the results.

I shoulda' whoa'd back a little on the Cauterizer as it really lit me up.

I know its only flat top sliders but I like it.

Back