food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

The Hot Pepper said:

You're disqualifying people by proxy? I didn't know it was that serious in here. I can move it if you want. To Top That Sandwich.

Negative.

You were the one saying it was a buffalo chicken burger.

I have been quite liberal as per threads I have started.

I was just saying that were it a throwdown you would not have been as such.

To be sure, when you set up the throwdowns, (which I and others love to no end and appreciate the work you do to make happen) you indeed have a set of rules.

In this case as per this thread, the meat must be ground.

There is no ambiguity.

But as we're having fun with it, Grant's post is not only allowed but is welcomed with all the awesomenessess it 

deserves. 

After all it was pretty damn fantastical.

If you were to have a burger throwdown would I be allowed to post a ribeye steak on french bread and call it a burger?

I reckon not.

You and I have this 'thang lately.

But I still love you man!!!

And yes I'm drinkin'.

And the next round is on me sir.

I forgot about your RULES cuz the other threads don't have 'em. There's a burrito in the taco thread, and a pizza in the lobster thread who cares??? :lol:

And it wasn't grant is was BOOMA!

texas blues said:
Negative.

You were the one saying it was a buffalo chicken burger.

Read it tomorrow when sober LOL. Booma did, but you called him grant so I said...

The Hot Pepper said:
Wait till he sees it was Booma. He's gonna be lovin' that Aussie bastige's chicken burger!!!!

As a joke cuz you be lovin' Booma.

You don't get the funnies when you drinkie. :)

The Hot Pepper said:
I forgot about your RULES cuz the other threads don't have 'em. There's a burrito in the taco thread, and a pizza in the lobster thread who cares??? :lol:

And it wasn't grant is was BOOMA!
Bastige!

You are such a stubborn head!

cypresshill1973 said:
I've touched a nerve center?

Sorry... LOL

No worries CH.

THP and I over the years have sometimes heated discussions but we keep it civil and as much as possible

inject the comedy.

And to be sure, I'm all about the comedy.

He's still a bastige though....
Oh hell and damn and piss!

It WAS Boom!

Boom can do no wrong.

I blame THP for ever 'thang.

He's still a bastige!

:rofl: 

texas blues said:

It WAS Boom!

Boom can do no wrong.

I blame THP for ever 'thang.

He's still a bastige!

:rofl:

Uhhhh that was my point in the post above. When you found out it was Booma you'd accept it as a burger. Now you get my joke?

you_big_dummy.png

Heated discussion?? LOL. I think you dranky too much 2nite.
Going to refill my beer TB done wore me out.

Someone post a burger! Quick!

The Hot Pepper said:

Uhhhh that was my point in the post above. When you found out it was Booma you'd accept it as a burger. Now you get my joke?

Heated discussion?? LOL. I think you dranky too much 2nite.

Going to refill my beer TB done wore me out.

Someone post a burger! Quick!

Its still not a burger.

But its Booma!

And all apologies to Grant.

But he's a bastige anyways.  :rofl:

It'd be differnt' if Grant was part of the SoFlo Posse.

Those guys post bettern' me when their snortin' baff' salts.

All Aussie's and Kiwi's get a free pass.

Because they're honorary Texans.

And yeah.

Like THP said....

SOMEBODY POST A BURGER!

Preferably with cheese.

Hell.

I need to find a pillow.

The Hot Pepper said:
Buffalo chicken done right, mouth still watering, what is that cheese? Never seen anything so white. Or some sort of buttermilk dressing? Or both? Top looks like cheese.
Cheers! White stuff is mayonnaise, not the real egg mayo, just a simple store brand, pure white haha

Down under whether it be pulled pork, fried chicken or some other stuff, they all be called burgers, just our lingo

And TB, all the love over the years and you be calling me grant (no offence grant) I got some gadgets but they limited to matches and charcoal

Mayo works! As long as there are good quality pickle chips. Nice job on the spices and buffalo sauce, looks like you gave it a good soak.

Check out Nashville Hot Chicken. That's kinda what you made:

nashville_hot_chicken.jpg

You can only get this style in Nashville, TN.

That looks real good

Loving the fried chicken at the moment can't get enough, playing with spice combos and that, just gonna up the heat levels a whole lot next

Google it you might get some ideas.
Wait, what is "not real egg" mayo, and yeah, why so white? ... lol

Haha well we have usually whole egg mayonnaise, good stuff and then we have mayonaisse, like I used, doesn't have eggs or anything, tastes good but is really White compared to the yellower egg mayonaise

Nice chicken burger Boom. 

jajajajaja

The TB drinky too many duck farts last night methinks.

I like to be liking a fried chicken sandwich a whole lot.  I don't usually do the buffalo sauce as I like my heat in the breading.  I do like the mayo and lettuce on there though.  Pickles are a definite must.  Now I am craving this.  Thanks Booma.

Booma said:
Haha well we have usually whole egg mayonnaise, good stuff and then we have mayonaisse, like I used, doesn't have eggs or anything, tastes good but is really White compared to the yellower egg mayonaise

As is to make mayonnaise without egg?

Homemade mayonnaise is raw egg beaten with oil lemon and salt...

Booma said:
And TB, all the love over the years and you be calling me grant (no offence grant) I got some gadgets but they limited to matches and charcoal

OK, now I'm calling bullshit.

If I'm not mistaken you have multiple grills, as well as multiple meat grinders and even multiple stand mixers ...

=)

Back