food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

I remember when I was fairly new here and Passow was the highest post count and he got to 10K and it was big deal.  Never seemed that way to me as it has happened.  Surprising that you haven't pissed me off enough to bail out of here though given that you are such a prick. :lol:

JayT said:
I remember when I was fairly new here and Passow was the highest post count and he got to 10K and it was big deal.  Never seemed that way to me as it has happened.  Surprising that you haven't pissed me off enough to bail out of here though given that you are such a prick. :lol:

:lol:

You can take a joke. ;)

Now go make an oven burger and keep this on track!

Speaking of cheeseburgers.
KqdM0VM.jpg

Booma said:
Step away from beef burgers the last week or 2, and really trying to perfect that perfect fried chicken burger

I was looking for something, and found this friend chicken burger along the way to what I was looking for ...

Smashed sliders.

80/20 chuck, mandoline'd onion. mustard splooge.

Flat topped.

Flipped after less than 1 minute and topped with Tillamook cheddar.

Onto grilled Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Buns.

Messy.

Take a bite of slider and then chase it with a bite of pickled 'peno.

Normally my limit is 2.

These were so damn guud! that I ate all four.

There is the whole flame grilled vs. cast iron/flat top grill and I certainly appreciate those, especially Booma, that love their 

flame grilled burgers.

For me its cast iron or flat top, and preferably a flat top.

I reckon each individual's preference is triggered from childhood experience.

My fondest memories are of grandpa's flat topped cheeseburgers at the tavern he owned and operated.

Dundee, MI 1969.

Kinney's Town Tavern.

I'm down, wheat buns and all - mostly cause I know those PF one's and they are nice ...

I grew up on both, flat top burgers from the griddle in my 'rents bar in the lanes, and grilled at home ... there were more griddle one's at the counter at Woolworths, and grilled reinforcement at Cafe Gardens on the island ...

All burgers are my favorite burger.

Hoping to do some serious justice to some burgers this weekend!

I might even try to make my own buns?

Nice one TB!!! I'd smash a few of them down

Man I'd love a flattop still but got rid of all my gas powered cooking stuff (apart from the deep fryer)

Will probably get a aftermarket cast flat top for the weber

Man I'd love a flattop still but got rid of all my gas powered cooking stuff (apart from the deep fryer)

go to kettlepizza website and they are selling the baking steel for the weber 22.5 for only $70 right now ...

Booma said:

I remember somebody posting a half and half grill/ griddle top a while back that looked like an orgasmatron.

I coulda' swore it was an Aussie that posted it.

Don't remember if it was gas fired or charcoal.

Damn 'thang got me all sexed up when I saw the pic.

Now that I'm thinkin' 'bout it I'm all kine'o excited.

Boom you rock harder that chinese 'rithmatic!

texas blues said:

I remember somebody posting a half and half grill/ griddle top a while back that looked like an orgasmatron.

I coulda' swore it was an Aussie that posted it.

Don't remember if it was gas fired or charcoal.

Damn 'thang got me all sexed up when I saw the pic.

Now that I'm thinkin' 'bout it I'm all kine'o excited.

Boom you rock harder that chinese 'rithmatic!

It's Shorerider's grill.

TB, did you drop that plate? Hehe. Looks like a devourable mess. Hope you got to play some blues too.

Back