food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Booma just won the Internet. No really. He won. Go home. Nothing to see here. Except losers.

The Hot Pepper said:
Booma just won the Internet. No really. He won. Go home. Nothing to see here. Except losers.

For sure Booma' is also the Aussie word for AWESOME.

Read your Bible.

Trust me its in there.

But I got my own kung fu.

American style.

Those aren't my fav Booma boig's ... that said, the bun char in the last photo is $ ...

I need to see the inside, to really get excited ...
Couple burgers last night, hadn't made any for a little while, but everyone else has been

Chuck and short rib mix

for comparison ...

Anyone remember when TB made poop? :lol:

tb_quinoa_corn.jpg
tb_quinoa_corn_patty.jpg

It was poop.  

Booma, I never get tired of looking at your burgers, and damn if that bacon isn't about the thickest, tastiest I have seen.  

CH, I know those burgers you made were amazing, I would pay a lot to come eat some food off that grill you have set up.

JayT said:
It was poop.  

Booma, I never get tired of looking at your burgers, and damn if that bacon isn't about the thickest, tastiest I have seen.  

CH, I know those burgers you made were amazing, I would pay a lot to come eat some food off that grill you have set up.

I love Booma's shit - especially the over-the-top stacking, which I enjoy myself too - but I'm into that burger Ashen dropped recently ... on the pumpernickel ...

Oh man that burger on pump just hit all my flavonoids! I know I don't have flavonoids, food does, but it sounds better lol.

Back