food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

I did finally make my sliders tonight. A dozen of 'em. AND I took pictures, but I will have to wait until tomorrow to post them. I have to go to bed now. Goodnight.

Give JayT a break. Making a baby is harder... wait, is it? Oh hell no! Booooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well sliders are like baby burgers.

Still no piccy's of the sliders. Not even a "baby burger" ultrasound.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

no pics yet,,this is bull.

jayt your acting like you gave birth where are the pics????

if i remember right the day i was born my moms sent pics of our dinner to redbook!

Yeah! Like he said. When I was born, mom chewed through the umbilical cord and threw it at me to play with while she scratched a painting of it on the cave wall. Get with the program man!

Damn you people. I am busy! I worked 11hrs today then came home and mowed the yard and am in the process of getting ready for Peppers at ehe Beach. Here!

100_0474.jpg

100_0477.jpg

100_0476.jpg

These are simple sliders. 80/20 chuck on Martin's potato rolls, with mayo, a bunch of my THP friend's sauces most of which are RESEARCH for reviews :lol:, and a bread and butter pickle. Shout out's specifically to Justaguy aka Knepper's Peppers for his 7th Circle sauce (review coming soon), RedTailForester aka Red Hawk Sauces for his XXX Grounds for Divorce (review coming soon), Johnny Mac aka Heartbreaking Dawn's for his 1841, Big Fats 8/8 Bhut Jolokia Sauce (review coming soon), and finally Salsa Lady aka Texas Creek's Chipotle BBQ sauce and a really awesome orange color sauce that that Scovie sent me and is to be named later apparently. Thank you each and everyone for gracing me with your awesome creations.

100_0478.jpg

100_0479.jpg

100_0481.jpg

100_0483.jpg

That is my original post it autosaved at 9:00pm. I have no idea what happened.

I am saving the LuckyDog Sauce for the Throwdown. It will be my not so secret weapon. Shhhh... Oh and that pan is only half of the burgers. Mrs. JayT does not like her buns toasted. (go ahead insert pregnancy joke here)

Mrs. JayT does not like her buns toasted. (go ahead insert pregnancy joke here)

You bastard! You can't post "It's a boy!" we all thought you had the baby.

Since you made us wait so long and there was no baby... I will critique. Too much bread for that burger size! Next time get slider buns.

Vermont Bread Potato Slider Buns da bomb. All natural and they don't have that weird Wonder bread taste. They taste like fresh buns.

Back