food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Since you made us wait so long and there was no baby... I will critique. Too much bread for that burger size! Next time get slider buns.

Vermont Bread Potato Slider Buns da bomb. All natural and they don't have that weird Wonder bread taste. They taste like fresh buns.

Blasphemy!! You dare mock the Martin's Famous Potato Rolls? Methinks thou dost protest too much.

THP does have a point though. In honor of Jay's announcement of his wife being pregnant with a boy, I was expecting at least one burger adorned with at least a Lil' Smokey or small hotdog sticking out of it but nooooooooooo...Jay you leave me with no choice....

BURN HIM!!!! KILL THE MICROWAVING HOTDOG LATE SLIDER POSTING SOCCER DAD WITCH!!!!! BURN HIM!!!!!!!!

Boss I am glad I wasn't alone. I thought they had the baby too. Come to find out they just saw his weiner in the ultrasound and she's due in October. :)

Jay got me craving sliders now. Good work homie!!!! Mrs. JT I also don't care for toasted buns :)

TB I like Martin okay, I like Vermont better. They have this darker, more baked (hard to explain) flavor, and they are light and fluffy.
slider_buns.jpg

H B & R I sez HH. Not my style of burger but it looks pretty dang good. I have to give you extry big kudo's for not over handling the meat and turning it into little grilled meat loaf discs.

Thanks guys, the wife said "let's do burgers" went out, grabbed some things and threw it on the BBQ :). TB I be practicing my meat handling technique for the TD :).

I want the one on the right, on the grill!
Daaeeeuuuuummmmm! Looks effen awesome!
I can't wait for our TD weekend all together!

You dun good Aaron and Megan!

Heya all, long time no postey. Was browsing this thread and for some reason felt like making a burger...damn you thread lol. Classic boiger -

Salt, pepper, cayenne, and Tabasco Habenero sauce

P5210775.jpg

The build. Dill pickles, tasty cheese, fried onion, maters, bacon and Southwest ranch sauce.

P5210778.jpg

The patties are cooked.

P5210780.jpg

The guts. Patties look dry, but it's just the way they are cut. Very moist and light pink in the middle.

P5210783_01.jpg

Good to be back ;)

Welcome back! But I know what TB would say here...

"You handled your meat until you went blind!"

Back