food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

Love that condiment ... love the aesthetics of the smoked burgers - inside & out ... and the pics are always helpful in being able to see what's going on ...

Really nice ...

I'm not a thumb ring fan, myself, but at least your new one is ribbed-for-pleasure ...

Nice pics, color, doneness too. A slight edge over your TD one.

grantmichaels said:
Love that condiment ... love the aesthetics of the smoked burgers - inside & out ... and the pics are always helpful in being able to see what's going on ...

Really nice ...

I'm not a thumb ring fan, myself, but at least your new one is ribbed-for-pleasure ...

but it's a tentacle.. you know that fact excites you a little  ;)

:rofl:

The Hot Pepper said:
Nice pics, color, doneness too. A slight edge over your TD one.

Yea my white led ring light kind of washed the color in the TD pics. Sadly most these are cell phone

Have you considered trying yogurt for the cucumber dill sauce? It's just something I thought of when I originally saw it. Everything about this one looks awesome to me. Very nice!

The Hot Pepper said:
Have you considered trying yogurt for the cucumber dill sauce? It's just something I thought of when I originally saw it. Everything about this one looks awesome to me. Very nice!

I have, it probably wouldn't taste much different. Maybe a little thicker and richer. Aoli is one my favorite new condiments

It would def taste different, like a raita, more of a cooling effect, good with smoked meats and hot stuff... just an idea.

another bison burg from last night. roasted some of my fingerlings with some shallots,fresh rosemary and garlic in the bacon fat for a topping.that was balls deep. aged cheddar,homemade buns you know the story,yadda yadda.... :cheers: 
20150620_182923.jpg

20150620_183015.jpg

and mini version- pinkys up  
20150620_183137.jpg

No heat... #fail.....

Looks good though.

Booma is officially the best burger maker on THP... Burger Royale Best Overall Burger... :clap:

That was a fun few weeks. Booma we've always known it, now you've proven it. I said it a long time ago too... glad you got your crowns. 

D3monic said:
Made the Boar, bacon n pancetta burgers for the wifey today. She agrees it's one the best burgers we ever had. 

Meat grind and prep on my cooking thread HERE

Cucumber dill aoli with aji omni color

Shiitake mushrooms

Mozzarella cheese, spinach, bolsa de dulce and bonda ma jacques stuffed inside. 

Now thats something you don't see ever day.

Cuke dill sauce on a burger.

Along with shitakes.

What a great burger riff senor!

I dig it.

Back