• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Came that close! THAT F-ING CLOSE!!!!

Was at a stop light this morning and some jackass behind me pulls up and wants to go right. He blares his horn at me telling me to move up (I can't move up any furthur or else I'd be in the middle of on coming traffic). So I make the "what do you want" motion and look at the rear view mirror. He makes a very angerly jesture saying he wants me to move up so he can go right and blares on the horn.

I turn around and yell out and motion that I can't move up any furthur. This pisses him off and he pops it in revearse, moves back, then pops it in drive to go around me and stops short almost hitting an oncoming car. Right when he gets about to my drives side door the light turns green (yes, he couldn't wait 5 seconds, he had to make an asshole of himself and piss everyone off) and I punch it (peddle to the floor).

He turns right infront of me and I blast my horn and slam on my breaks. If it weren't for the fact that I had to drive to Cincinati this weekend I would have absolutely creamed his nice car with my $100 Piece of shit AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HIS FAULT!!!

I F***ING CAN'T STAND PEOPLE ANYMORE!!!!! This world's gone to shit in a hand basket.

Yup, sounds like a Floridiot to me.... Glad you didn't get hurt IGG. Hell, you're lucky the asshole didn't have a gun!

I need some asshole like that right around now so I can total my van plowing into him. Thing is about ready for the junkyard anyway.

FiveStar said:
Yup, sounds like a Floridiot to me.... Glad you didn't get hurt IGG. Hell, you're lucky the asshole didn't have a gun!
It's ok, I have a very large stick in my car for that.
DickT said:
should have creamed him, what kind of car did he have.
A nice black one, it was prestine.

On the flip side though i can't really blame the other guy. I mean, who wants to get stuck behind a slow-moving hippy anyways?:lol:

imaguitargod said:
If it weren't for the fact that I had to drive to Cincinati this weekend I would have absolutely creamed his nice car with my $100 Piece of shit AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HIS FAULT!!!
BTW, your insurance would pay for a rental for you if you did decide nail him

Sickmont said:
On the flip side though i can't really blame the other guy. I mean, who wants to get stuck behind a slow-moving hippy anyways?:lol:

BTW, your insurance would pay for a rental for you if you did decide nail him
Ya, I was thinking of that after the fact.

FiveStar said:

That's our problem here in East Oakland! You can't yell in situations like that because everyone has a gun. And they don't hesitate to use that gun.

For that reason im glad most guns are banned in this country. You can only have shotguns and air guns and you need a police check for the former. They also check your house and that you have a gun safe and I think you also need to be a member of a shooting club.

I hate shitty drivers and I like to piss them off if they annoy me. Normally a combo of slamming on the brakes and going slows sorts tailgater's out.

I once had a car pull out in front of me and cut me off in a roundabout while I was on my bike.....Then they had the nerve to yell at me for making them have to swerve to miss me, even though they were in the wrong...I nearly smashed into the side of the car. So after being abused for being in the right I decided that a little wake up call was needed so I rode up beside the car (BMW) and kicked the front door panel leaving a nice foot sized dint, then I gave the royal salute and continued on my way while they pulled over to assess the damage :D

this is the very reason i'm a dick when i drive.
rule#1: if i can see your eye color in my rear view mirror, prepare to drive 10mph below the limit
rule#2: if attempt to pass me after performing rule#1, be prepared for my foot to hit the floor
rule#3: if i'm doing 85mph in the passing lane, don't flash me to go 90+ because you need to get that latte 30sec sooner
rule#4: if you combine rules 1, 2, 3, be prepared for me to trail the cars next to me so you can't pass.
rule#5: stay in your car douchebag, we can't afford any arrests.

Good job btw dude. I would have done exactly the same.

fineexampl said:
rule#1: if i can see your eye color in my rear view mirror, prepare to drive 10mph below the limit
rule#2: if attempt to pass me after performing rule#1, be prepared for my foot to hit the floor
rule#3: if i'm doing 85mph in the passing lane, don't flash me to go 90+ because you need to get that latte 30sec sooner
rule#4: if you combine rules 1, 2, 3, be prepared for me to trail the cars next to me so you can't pass.

I see my home state hasn't changed the rules one bit since i left. Good.

fineexampl said:
this is the very reason i'm a dick when i drive.

Good job btw dude. I would have done exactly the same.

According to my husband, those are the same rules in San Diego, CA and Canton, OH. He does these things all the time.

Me - I'm with IGGY - This world's gone to shit in a hand basket.

Back