• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Can you do it? Make sense of 3 words

My dod Foof is an arogant bitch. She acts aloof as she whispers "woof".

Parish cocktail smelly

Last edited:
Rover the aloof dog has a cough, his woof is now a foof foof foof

balls glittery hog

My pot bellied pig ran through our craft project. Now he is a hog with glittery balls.

Sourdough gravel gingham

The sourdough had the texture of gravel, I had to hide it under some gingham

wings curry magpie

Swooping down on our picnic table the magpie missed the fruit bowl, but dipped his wings into the curry.

Gnarly peanut fluffy

Unfortunately the heroin ballon they made the donkey swallow, just south of the boarder, burst and doped him into oblivian.

Flatware chaps tesla

When I'm wearing my chaps and driving my tesla I hide flatware in my boot for sudden snack attacks.

chewing possum bubbles

Ryme was sipping soda while wearing a checker vest and a purple wig

leaf shutter elephant

Turquoise was really in a jam, with nothing but a sanddollar on the beach to wipe with.

Edit: Preacher, tightrope, aquarium.

Last edited:
The Preacher, a crafty chap, rigged a tightrope over a large aquarium to boost intrest in baptisms.

Transmissiom, hybrid, blessed

Rymerpt tried growing hybrids but the transmission of disease killed any hopes of him harvesting any blessed peppers.

haha poop regime

GREAT WORD BTW

The papa, an émigré from Guadalajara, had some trouble with his hoho. He toughed it out though and was allowed to sub for Macy's Santa.

Masticate, crushed, sprocket

Back