• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Can you do it? Make sense of 3 words

Rymerpt

Extreme Member
In order to ream the other team their rhyme of a chant was printed around the rim of the basket ball hoop.

Observed, obsurd, understood

Rymerpt

Extreme Member
Chanting "haha" after putting the cream, in the tofu dish, was a bit over the top.

Rough, through, ruff

Rymerpt

Extreme Member
Though things were rough at first he was thorough in his execution and fished the trough.

Being, beans, has-been

Rymerpt

Extreme Member
With the right light, and a bit of water, my seedlings tend to climb and reach higher.

Populate, late, pop

ahayastani

Extreme Member
I chant a salacious hymn of a man on tinder
with hairs sleek and silver,
a professor emeritus of geography
who took payment in kind in exchange for a degree.

dirty, old, degrees

Rymerpt

Extreme Member
Dirty old degrees carry wieght in the educated community, but a library will educate as well.

Hustle, quickly, speedy

Rymerpt

Extreme Member
I had to prostrate on the ground outside of the outhouse because of the pain that turd caused my prostate.

Procrastination, mastication, masterbation

Rymerpt

Extreme Member
The reason I am late is your call caught me in the middle of making a cup, on my lathe, that I will fill with a perfect latte.

Bauble, cattywompus, cogitator

ahayastani

Extreme Member
He believes himself to be quite the cogitator, but I see him as a fraud - a knucklehead with a cattywompus mind and charisma bought in a bauble store.

flier, flyer, flayer

Rymerpt

Extreme Member
I took the flier of that nasty flayer and built a paper airplane that was my best flyer yet.

Frier, Friar, Fairer

Rymerpt

Extreme Member
I asked the nun for a nooner but she would give me none.

Bicycle, tricycle, unicycle

Rymerpt

Extreme Member
Feeling tiresome of finding a skidemark , everything I looked, I threw my drawers onto the pyre and washed them burn.

Sickened, sycamore, sciatica