wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Hey guys, I may not be in this year, not sure yet as I'm only looking for a few particulars.

Good news is, I had a great season and saved lots of seeds, so, Marc, if I'm not in I'm going to send my contribution directly to you for the start of the train. I'll be in touch either way.  

Oooops, sorry, my inbox was full! I just erased all of it. So please, everybody who wants to be in that were aleready in a previous round, please ''like'' this post. If you never been in this train, please read the rules on page 1 and you will know what to do ;).

And sorry again for my full mailbox.

Fellow Canucks, ever dreamed of picking fresh Galapagoense peppers ---- wild in the Galapagos?!?! Here's a sweet little contest that'll give you a shot - http://blazonapp.com/r/5388-0Kx2FuV3vR     (win a $12,000 8-day galap cruise). These islands are #1 on my bucket list so I thought I'd share the chance with y'all as well.

PS - if there is anything in particular from my seed list that you would like to see on the train please let me know!

Well not the season I was hoping for, but I still have some new stuff to add to the train.  Any idea when this thing is going to start rolling?

Ok..... Last call??? The ones who have confirmed so far are Ambiotit, Biglew, aaronb and chillinoob. We will need more riders in order to make this worth it right?

And sorry for the delay, i work like crazy theese days.

Sorry folks. First time in 3 years I'm going to have to bail. I had one jalap plant that produced. The rest did not. I'm afraid I have nothing to contribute. Maybe next year. :(

marclocas said:
Ok..... Last call??? The ones who have confirmed so far are Ambiotit, Biglew, aaronb and chillinoob. We will need more riders in order to make this worth it right?

And sorry for the delay, i work like crazy theese days.

I thought I confirmed a while back? :)

Okok sorry guys for the mis un der standing i will admit that i wasnt really ckear on that one .... Please everyone who wants to be in send me back Your adress . i had to deleate everything in my inbox..... Sorry for the confusion :(

Back