wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

I would love to share the secret...but I gotta get the seed pack out first lol!

I know rule #3 says chili seeds only, but if everyone agrees, I could slip in some giant veggie seeds in the round 2 seed pack?

OMG!!!
Those are HUGE...!!!!!!!!!
You must get Arnie to train your plants?
So, will we see a 2lb Bhut Jolokai?
Good to hear that you doing well, and likewise...hope all you had a great Turkey Day!
Mark

This is my biggest of the year.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a533/john-D-Farmer/utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIxMDA0LTAwNTE0LmpwZw_zps06da0533.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIxMDA0LTAwNTE0LmpwZw_zps06da0533.jpg

[sub]Hi Guys,[/sub]

[sub]The pack is here. Great selection![/sub]
[sub]We just finished up thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadain Friends![/sub]
[sub]I recieved the pack in the middle of the busiest time of the year for me...Giant vegetable competitions. I just had a show all weekend. Weighed in a 1330lb pumpkin, 58lb cabbage, 3.5 lb tomato and 100 watermelon. [/sub]

[sub]I will have the pack in the mail by Friday at the latest... Sorry for the delays[/sub]

[sub]John[/sub]

No worries man. It's just because I was wondering what was going on. Impressive veggies man! Do you think you could throw a couple of seeds of each of your veggies/pumpkins/fruits in the parcel (if you got extras) please? I will send them to the members of the train with the new itinerary Shandley provided.

Probably next round thunderbelly. Or maybe you could try PM John-D-Farmer?. Maybe he did'nt send the seeds back in Qc yet. Good luck! And please guys, let us know what's going on.

Have you red the rules on page 1? Just making sure....

Hi guys,

I have all the seeds packaged up. I have included some giant veggie seeds also. All my giant veggie seeds from this year are still drying. I will send them with the next round.

The pack will be in the mail later today. Thanks for your patience!!

Loaded up for the last giant veggie competition of the year...i have saved a couple of my best for last!

Wish me luck!

Probably next round thunderbelly. Or maybe you could try PM John-D-Farmer?. Maybe he did'nt send the seeds back in Qc yet. Good luck! And please guys, let us know what's going on.

Have you red the rules on page 1? Just making sure....
I read the whole post before I PM'd you the first time.
I have no problem waiting for the next round, should give me a chance to get some more seeds in baggies.

Yes I do,
LMAO!

JD Farmer...
Ummnnn...you need to put the tracking number up on this thread (as per the rules/requirement). So that all can see how the package is progressing.
HEHEHEHEHE!!!!
Mark

Just one question for yah there John-D-Farmer...
Will we need a ladder to pick the tomatoes!????
I have seen so big/tall tomatoe plants and that was for Cherry Tomatoes.
So, if the tomatoes you are growing are that big, then we may actually not need a ladder, but a SKY LIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you were sucessful in the last competion you entered in.

MArk

AllaKAZAM>> I had some cherry tomatoes that have grown to the top of my house, turned back to the ground, and then grew halfway back up again in a season. They were just local flower shop tomatoes, nothing fancy about them. I did pull off the suckers every chance I got though. This year, I grew chocolate cherry tomatoes, and they pretty much over ran my deck, I may be done with cherry tomatoes. LOL

LMAO!
WOW, sounds like a jungle tomatoe plant...
But seriously, with tomatoes as large as J-D-Farmer's (3.5lbs), think of the size of the plant that must have'em. At least in my imagination, I see a TREE not a 5' tomatoe plant!
Mark

Back