• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Cappy's Capsicum 2011

IMG_5325.jpg
I was looking for some new desktop wallpaper.. nice :cool:

New harvest pics week #4 on PRF. Just got to hot to keep pickin' any longer still have the scotch Bonnets and tobasco left. It is all I can do to water my plants enough they are needing watering twice a day. Not many flowers or new pods setting at the moment but pods still ripening all the time. Check the marketplace for availability. :onfire:
IMG_5368.jpg

IMG_5367.jpg

IMG_5366.jpg

Damn impressive Cappy! My mouth hurts just looking at it.

Are you gonna announce in the marketplace when seeds are available, or just post it in here?

Damn impressive Cappy! My mouth hurts just looking at it.

Are you gonna announce in the marketplace when seeds are available, or just post it in here?

There is a thread in the marketplace. I know that he had some this morning but just pm him to see what he has left.

I was wondering if you would be willing to send a sampler to a newbie. I haven't had a chance to taste alot of the varieties your grow and would like to know what i like to know what to grow next year. I'm not expecting it for free and would be happy to pay you for your trouble.

There is a thread in the marketplace. I know that he had some this morning but just pm him to see what he has left.

I didn't see any seeds available, just pods. What page on his thread? Getting set for next year and gotta get my hands on that Brain Strain!

Thanks Wolfhound but I think MGOLD86 was asking for seed but your right the fresh pods have good seed and you know for a fact what the pepper looked and tasted like before you actually grow it. :cool: Seeds will be made available in the fall after harvests.

I was wondering if you would be willing to send a sampler to a newbie. I haven't had a chance to taste alot of the varieties your grow and would like to know what i like to know what to grow next year. I'm not expecting it for free and would be happy to pay you for your trouble.

Wrong thread but please check out the Marketplace under Hot Peppers/Seeds more info over there.

Thanks Wolfhound but I think MGOLD86 was asking for seed but your right the fresh pods have good seed and you know for a fact what the pepper looked and tasted like before you actually grow it. :cool: Seeds will be made available in the fall after harvests.

Thanks Cappy, Ill check back then.

Back