• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Carolina Reaper and Joe

Waiting for the whiner to come on and tell us about his thousands of Facebook friends and the fact that everybody is 'piling on', then insinuate the board admins are going to ban you all for roughing him up, and that 'will clean up the board'.

as you can tell I have a little experience with this guy.....

Well 3 things.
1. I'm just making this public knowledge and if it gets a case assigned to it then it's public record anyway.

2. I posted in the lounge where we are allowed to post "debates" if you wanna call it that.

3. Joe was warned to leave me alone. He chose not to. So this is on him now. People will see (not that most didn't already know) how big of a bully this man is.

mmcdermott1 said:
Well 3 things.
1. I'm just making this public knowledge and if it gets a case assigned to it then it's public record anyway.

2. I posted in the lounge where we are allowed to post "debates" if you wanna call it that.

3. Joe was warned to leave me alone. He chose not to. So this is on him now. People will see (not that most didn't already know) how big of a bully this man is.
#2  is why i even posted anything. this is in the lounge so we can kick it!

dash 2 said:

Post #34. Trust me, you didn't miss anything. Don't waste your time. It seems like it might be funny at first, but it's actually pretty hard to watch. It's like watching a four-year-old special needs kid try to count to potato. 
scov:::::::::::::          dash aint fibbing you dont want to watch that video!!!!!

this is even better?
https://plus.google.com/share?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.collegehumor.com%2Fvideo%2F39936%2Fthis-is-so-funny

mmcdermott1 said:
Well 3 things.

Mike, The funny thing was that the last time I saw Ed ( I think it was October), he was only keeping company with one grower on these boards and he was  handing out slivers of his reapers to all who were brave enough. Do you remember seeing Pepper Joe anywhere around Jungle Jim's, cause I don't. Any guess who I did see?

trick question right?
Geonerd said:

Giving away all your Reaper plants and seeds is your only hope of averting legal catastrophe!!  :P

(I'll PM you my address.  ;) )

It is much more popular to burn all your plants. Publicly advertise that you did so, and then start selling Reaper seeds several months later.

Did I really just go there again?????? I guess I did. I blame Bud Light. It told me it was a good idea to respond to Geonerd.

Jeff H said:

It is much more popular to burn all your plants. Publicly advertise that you did so, and then start selling Reaper seeds several months later.

Did I really just go there again?????? I guess I did. I blame Bud Light. It told me it was a good idea to respond to Geonerd.

Hey, publicly stating that is my schtick ;) That and Scoville's and a couple others, you're free to join the club!

Scoville DeVille said:
attachicon.gif
image.jpg

Don't forget selling dehydrated Reapers and fresh Reaper pods. Not to mention the fact that he who shall not be named is selling SFRB's of fresh pods in general at almost twice the price anyone else was selling them for.

Jeff H said:

Mike, The funny thing was that the last time I saw Ed ( I think it was October), he was only keeping company with one grower on these boards and he was  handing out slivers of his reapers to all who were brave enough. Do you remember seeing Pepper Joe anywhere around Jungle Jim's, cause I don't. Any guess who I did see?

trick question right?

HEY!  :surprised:   Isn't it ALWAYS a good idea to respond?!

As for the Bud Light........ :crazy:

:P

Jeff H said:

trick question right?

I think I remember being there :)

This is all too funny.

There a large list of seed suppliers selling them now, and a handful selling "smoking Ed's...".
Ed oblivious is allowing some to use the trademarked name, and it has been shown that Joe is not using it anymore by his name change.

Wouldn't Joe go after Ed for breech of contract, if the contract still existed?

Joe's contract was to be the only other supplier than Ed of Ed's seeds for the reaper, as explained to us.
If Ed allows you to sell his seeds or use his name when selling seeds, Ed would have breeched the contract, not you the seller.
Correct?

Has nothing to do with reapers. Joey just has a burr up his ass with me so he thinks he's going to do something. No legal grounds for anything.

Back