Cave Creek Chili Beer: Photo Review

My lovely wife bought me a present the other day...

chilebeer01xw2.jpg

chilebeer02cw4.jpg

chilebeer03dl6.jpg

chuck that is possibly one of the worst beers in existence, toppled only by old mil NA. funny that you post yourself drinking it though, i wouldnt stoop to that level. hahahha :hell::onfire:

ross said:
chuck that is possibly one of the worst beers in existence, toppled only by old mil NA. funny that you post yourself drinking it though, i wouldnt stoop to that level. hahahha ;):onfire:

I just thought it was a funny series of photos. Not to be taken as an endorsement...or seriously!

I would have never bought this stuff but my wife brought it home for me. It's actually not TOO BAD if it's ice cold...but...yeah...tastes like Miller High Life with a pepper in it.
:hell:

BTW, I haven't been able to get anyone else to drink one! Cowards!

Ya know what they say....."The only thing that comes outta Texas is steers and queers, and I don't see no horns...."

Man, I leave for 6 months to come back and see close-ups of a mullet-totin' Texan sucking on a bottle of monkey piss. I tell ya. ;)

That beer has one good use, and one only....ya soak yer brats in it after grillin em.

chuk hell said:
I just thought it was a funny series of photos. Not to be taken as an endorsement...or seriously!

I would have never bought this stuff but my wife brought it home for me. It's actually not TOO BAD if it's ice cold...but...yeah...tastes like Miller High Life with a pepper in it.
:)

BTW, I haven't been able to get anyone else to drink one! Cowards!

hey man, you couldnt get me to drink it either! hahah

I'm not a big fan of Miller myself. If it had a GOOD taste in the beer with the pepper I would be for trying it though. I think the pepper would have to balance out the good flavor already exsisting in the beer.

i'd try a pepper beer..especially since i never have so far, but i'm not setting high expectations. i had a year or so to try rogue chipotle ale and i wound up just drinking lots of other beers. :D

chuk hell said:
the Rouge Chipotle beer ain't half bad...

So where would you beable to get that on-line. (I'm from the cold A@# state of Michigan.:D) I really like my beer and I really like peppers obviously. I've never had the two literally mixed together. Chipotles actually sound like they could taste pretty good with beer too.:P

Then again.....is there a way to buy beer legally online?? I've never done it. I just thought of that. I'm used to showing up in person.

rabbit said:
So where would you beable to get that on-line. (I'm from the cold A@# state of Michigan.:mouthonfire:) I really like my beer and I really like peppers obviously. I've never had the two literally mixed together. Chipotles actually sound like they could taste pretty good with beer too.;)

uh you live in michigan? why would you look for any beer other than jolly pumpkin, bells, founders, and dark horse?

if you must, rogue chipotle should be easy to find in any store that sells a good amount of beer. read: beer store, not grocery store.

ross said:
uh you live in michigan? why would you look for any beer other than jolly pumpkin, bells, founders, and dark horse?

if you must, rogue chipotle should be easy to find in any store that sells a good amount of beer. read: beer store, not grocery store.

:mouthonfire::lol:;) Point taken. Those are good beers as well. I've just never seen a pepper beer before. Like you said though. I'll have to look a little harder. Usually around me it's either, party stores, grocery stores, or a good brewery. I haven't seen a brewery around here make that though. I'll keep the rogue chipotle in mind.

i'll try the rogue chipotle ale one day..i've been wanting to at least try a pepper beer since i had heard of it over a year ago. might as well give it a go sometime.

recently had some more bell's beers since i came over to the other coast..tried the amber ale and the oberon. good stuff. also tried some lagunitas ipa, and an imperial stout that i think i posted a review of. heavy seas peg leg.

I use chilis/sauces in everything,but a chilibeer:shame:
The 6pack looks funny

Warsteiner(;)) is going to brew a chilibeer too,but only with 2,9% alcohol.

water hop and malz,and no other stuff:!::mouthonfire:

Frank

ross said:
uh you live in michigan? why would you look for any beer other than jolly pumpkin,

Pumpkin Beer? You're recommending Pumpkin beer?

Feh!

I...I...I must despise you now!

Back