• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Chili Nutterz

to me the Caribbean reds, habs are hotter than the Red Savinas...not trying to get into a pi**ing contest here, just my thoughts...

AlabamaJack said:
to me the Caribbean reds, habs are hotter than the Red Savinas...not trying to get into a pi**ing contest here, just my thoughts...

rainbowberry said:
As for Scotch Bonnets I'd say they're milder than Habs, with more of a delicate perfumed, mixed fruity kind of taste :)

Thats about what my pecking order is for heat as well. Great minds think alike!

Sickmont said:
Thats about what my pecking order is for heat as well. Great minds think alike!
You mean tongues.

Cheers DickT :)

ill get some too when made.. Naga Nutz Naga Nutz

im waiting on my Caribbean Habs to grow,, grew ages ago but never tried, was gonna then the plant commited suicide before i got the chance to

theHippySeedCo said:
Cheers DickT :)

ill get some too when made.. Naga Nutz Naga Nutz

im waiting on my Caribbean Habs to grow,, grew ages ago but never tried, was gonna then the plant commited suicide before i got the chance to

I've been doing some research on the Naga Powder, There 's a company in India, and Heathers Heat an Flavor in Ohio I think. Question, Does the powder come from the pepper or the seeds.

These powders are very expensive compared to the other spices I deal with, for example, My mild chili seasoning goes for about $1.80 per pound. The Naga powder is about $5. per ounce. I use just about 4LBS of reg seasoning for 80 lbs of nuts, would I be coorect in assuming I would need about a 1/4 of that for the Naga powder and still produce nuts with a tremendous kick.

When I do Make these, I'll send some to Aus, hell Hippy, this was all your idea. :onfire:

DickT said:
When I do Make these, I'll send some to Aus, hell Hippy, this was all your idea.

Heh, I think I said it first:

QuadShotz said:
Now it just needs some NagaNutz... :twisted:

Nice review and congrats DickT!

No worries though, it don't matter as long as we can have some eh? :D
I bet some of the aussies or other folks around here can hook you up with Naga powder too. It won't take very much I don't think.

-QS

$5 an ounce USD ain't bad for Naga powder (if it is real naga powder). I was looking at orange hab powder on a couple of sites and it was over $8 an ounce...

AlabamaJack said:
$5 an ounce USD ain't bad for Naga powder (if it is real naga powder). I was looking at orange hab powder on a couple of sites and it was over $8 an ounce...

Dang...and I just bought like 2 lbs of habs for $7.99/lb.
I sure can't wait until my own peppers get pods...heck with stores then. :)

AlabamaJack said:

AJ, can you recomend any sources

Back