• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Chilidude growing for year 2014 led light indoor/outdoor glog

Very lush dense growth on your plants. Our climate has changed here also...2 yrs ago I had a good amount of plants growing outdoors into November....This year is starting to resemble that.

Here is a little update, i picked all of my chilis from outside in fear of freezing night temperatures:

about 35 litres of chili, look at that pile of stuff. :dance: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :party:  There are still plenty of chili plants in the greenhouse, so i think i will still pick another pile like this out of them. :rolleyes:

Awesome haul! I just got through browsing your glog and it was really cool to see the progression from the early stages!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your greenhouse? I have been planning on building a permanent hoop house, but lately have been looking into a more portable/less permanent route. I really like the looks of yours - size-wise and the tent fabric looks durable.

ChiliNoob said:
What are you planning to do with all of those green pods?

They may be green for now, but most of them are mature enough to ripen inside, when you wait a week or two.
outlaw said:
Awesome haul! I just got through browsing your glog and it was really cool to see the progression from the early stages!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your greenhouse? I have been planning on building a permanent hoop house, but lately have been looking into a more portable/less permanent route. I really like the looks of yours - size-wise and the tent fabric looks durable.

I bought it from a internet shop here in Finland. The UV protected plastic are now starting to slowly fall apart after two growing seasons, but the frame are still ok. I am planning to buy new plastic for the frame for the next growing season.

Got plenty of chilis to ripen and will dry most of them.

Have plenty of new seeds to try out next year. Planning to start growing again from seeds in December.

These are the chilis, i am thinking of growing next year:

-Bonda ma jacques.
-Naga morich.
-Fatalii.
-Aji golden.
-Aji pineapple.
-Black habanero.
-Caribbian antillais.
-Habanero hot lemon.
-Carolina reaper.
-7 pot brain strain yellow.
-Rocato.