• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Chilidude growing for year 2014 led light indoor/outdoor glog

Few ripe chocolate habaneros and few Caramel bhut jolokia:

I have moved some of the chilis in the greenhouse and used some protection fabric/heater against frost.

Runescape said:
What kind of temperatures are you guys having right now? Nice looking plants though.

Last night was 0 degrees celsius and now it is 7 degrees celsius on a cloudy day. Shoud be starting to get warmer in these few upcoming days.

Now the outside temp is 16 degrees celsius and the sun is shining. Maybe the summer is finally here. 

I have now begin to water the plants with a fertilizer mixture: 30ml of Flora micro and 40ml Flora mato.

Runescape said:
Lol, nice almost ripe pod in the center of the pic

Yeah, have few ripe pods now and i am sure that plenty more are coming, because todays temp was 27 degrees celsius in the shade..talk about hot. :fireball:

This picture is taken today:

This picture is taken from last year growing in the end of the season and the date was 23.8.2013:

I think this season plants look way better and they have much deeper green leaves, than the last season plants growing in peat/soil mixture and using other kind of fertilizer. Growing in coco and using Ghe flora micro/Ghe flora mato must be making a huge different, how the plants looks overall. :woohoo:

Runescape said:
Never heard of that one until now, apparently it tastes pretty awesome. Have you tried one yet?

Sorry, I made jerk chicken out of the pod i got, so i didnt get to taste the raw pod. Smelled the split pod and it had a fruity smell to it. But once the plant makes its first fully outdoor pods, i will taste them for sure.

Tasted a Petenero pod though and it had a very good sort of fruity taste to it and not that hot.

Chilidude said:
Tasted a Petenero pod though and it had a very good sort of fruity taste to it and not that hot.
Didnt know about those ones either... they look like funky MoA scotch bonnet pods lol
petenero-pepper-plants.jpg

Runescape said:
Didnt know about those ones either... they look like funky MoA scotch bonnet pods lol
petenero-pepper-plants.jpg
They put out very pretty pods and plenty of them too. Mayans sure knew, what tasted good and now i know too.

Back