• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Chilli Sauce test "Wrath of God" Scorpion Chilli

Dangg...I guess now we'll need "The Towel of Doom" as a companion for The Spoon, eh? :beer:

Glad ya ok, that coulda gone badly if went in eyes or was spolied. Eesh!

Sounds like a killer sauce though. ;)

El matador scorpion (with neils glasses on) holding the towel of doom in 2 hands the spoon in another fending off a raging bhut jol bull ready to explode...Now that's a cool t! LOL! (lucky scorpions have more than one hand huh!?!) lol!

I'm glad you all enjoyed the natural bhut flavor, there's about 12 in each bottle!

Have a good day everyone!

sauces have been ordered

spoon of Dooom - you've seen it
towel of Dooom - you've asked for it
toilet paper of Dooom - you'll need it

Pepper Belly said:
To explode like that the sauce had to be bad(spoiled).......

Yep it was spoiled with an unharmful form of probably osmopholic bacteria I forgot to give the one bottle that was being showed off its hit of acid!!! LOL! Yeah a ph kit has been ordered and more lime will be added to remedy the issue....The taste though....Fantastic! Ive been smashed with orders I know you guys will love it!

dave

Scorpion said:
Yep it was spoiled with an unharmful form of probably osmopholic bacteria I forgot to give the one bottle that was being showed off its hit of acid!!! LOL! Yeah a ph kit has been ordered and more lime will be added to remedy the issue....The taste though....Fantastic! Ive been smashed with orders I know you guys will love it!

dave

I'm sure you realize my statement was not against your sauce, that could have happened to anyone. Good luck.

Feces occurs, but I'd never eat a 'champagned' sauce.

He was lucky. Usually, that is caused by baterial growth and/or fermentation causing gas buid-up after bottling...and can kil ya. If that had been shipped overseas and given the time to develop fully, and not local..I'd wager Neil'd be in hospital now.

Neil has teflon coated stainless big ones for not hardly blinking at that. ;)

No offense, Scorp...I'm guessing just a bottling issue on that one particular bottle.

No worrries, but do check pH. ;)

Back