• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests "Jersey Death" Blair's

True, but I think it's one of the sauces that people use rather than putting them on a shelf, so a bottle of it might be a (although not major) collectors item in a few years, but if you wanna invest in hot sauces I think you'd be better off with some more limited edition stuff.

imaguitargod said:
Ah! Yes, that's it. Possable Side Effects is the other one that's getting discontinued.

I think they have already stopped making PSI, but will make JD until it gets replaced at the end of the year. That's what I heard...

I was THIS!! close to buying a bottle of jersey death but that was before I knew about extracts. well, I read about extracts tasting like crap so I avoided it. this review and your comments might have changed my mind though, wonder if I should get a bottle...

Do it while you can. A bottle goes a long way and you might regret not getting it when it's no longer available.

If you don't like it you can send me the bottle! :mouthonfire: :)

i mixed some JD in with some Defcon2 last night (it wasn't hot enough :mouthonfire:) to have on my tilapia (boring fish, but healthy) and eggs. It was pretty good, but i wish i had added more JD. That damn stopper in the top is annoying though.

I'm glad it's there!!! I am only using a splash or two per bloody mary, so it makes dosing really easy. I would've encountered some stomach problems already if not for that thingy! :mouthonfire:

the thing with these is as been said,, lasts AGES. if have a bottle of a Natural sauce its usually gone in a week..

the stoppers, naaaaa don't like them but they do have a purpose. Last batch of lids i bought had them in they suck unless its a realllly runny sauce so had to remove each 1 before bottling..

might have to get a Natural Blairs and see how goes :lol: think he has a few now..

Back