• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Chilli Test "Trinidad Scorpion"

you're the man!
I cant believe you ate that monster TS pod :shocked: & sat there w/o any liquid for 7 mins. or running around screaming, like most people would!

you're crazy! :P
so now that you've tried damn near every chile, now what ?
how about juggling 1 trinidad scorpion, 1 7 pot, 1 naga, 1 chocolate chinense, & ?
then one by one you just catch one in your mouth & eat them, then the next, & so on :shocked: :lol:

So i've decided not to grow these for now. I don't know what i'd do with them. God knows I wouldnt be able to eat them...

In Awwwwwe

Neil, Neil, Neil, I watch your chilli eating with dumbfounded amazment :mouthonfire:, I'll eat anything but nothing that will rip my tongue out and bite me back as I'm chewing it, Im still sitting here in a daze totally amazed :shocked:
Grant

Neil, you aren't right! I have some Scorpions germinating right now. I hope I have a good season and try, maybe, something like you did. Again, you're not right, but I love your experimentation.

UnNatural said:
So i've decided not to grow these for now. I don't know what i'd do with them. God knows I wouldnt be able to eat them...

You dry them and ground them into powders that you season your food with. You just use very small amounts. One good plant will last you for years.

Plus we all know somebody who thinks they can handle any heat you put in front of them. So you put one in front of them, with a warning of course.

Well Just when you thought it couldn't get worse

the scorpion was 10.2 gms

the Yellow 7 pod was 14,2gms
y7142.jpg

Next up we have the 7 pot/pod "Jonah' another sent from ButchT

picked and weighed last night, Oh Dear
giantjonah.jpg

stillmanz said:
lol
I have a friend with scales like that too?
And I spot little bits of the stuff usually weighed on that scale too (first pic is the best to see it).

I used a counter balance scale for mine.

LOL I still don't think those peppers are that hot! ;)
But it takes a lot to eat a whole Scorpion, tho the second
one should go down much easier!

ButchT

dallas said:
hehehe.....ure a bit hard on the new bloke Novacastrian!!

Hahaha, you want hard i'll show you hard! You just gotta travel from the central coast to the central coast of nsw to hippies house, they breed hard there!

P.S. can you believe the size of the pod?!!!

Awsome Vids mate!

I say you eat that yellow 7 and you couldnt fit it all in your mouth.

I have some seeds from Scollvile for the Jonah....... hope they get as big as that puppie!

Also have Scorpion seeds from Trinni from a while back. Will be getting them going next year for sure. Will make great sauce id say!

After trying a slice of 7.... which hurt a fair bit im going to give a whole one a go before the end of the season. It has to be done. You only live once.

love your work mate.

cheers

the 2nd yup definatly or a naga mabee wouldnt matter ;)

dunno what gonna do on Sat, thought stick the Jonah in mouth to see if fit, It does but bits hanging out and dunno if can close mouth on it hahahahaha hmmmm

hey Nova, have to crawl to water now as dunno what im watering if not lol

I'ts ok Novacastrian i've got it covered... just gota read the do's and donts on neils web page...
Don’t eat Anything when at my place if I go “hey , try this” Politely refuse. I can’t help myself, with showing people different varieties, there is a tendency to get excited and offer to taste.. Be Warned.

just follow the rules.... every thing will be ok....

Back